- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Piatkus (31 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780349420219
- ISBN-13: 978-0349420219
- ASIN: 0349420211
- Package Dimensions: 19.4 x 13 x 2.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 50 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,823 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 78.00 Delivery charge
+ 79.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
So Good They Can't Ignore You Paperback – 10 Feb 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
In this extraordinary eye-opening account, Georgetown University professor Dr. Calvin Newport debunks the long-held traditonal notion that 'following your passion' is good career advice
From the Back Cover
'Follow your passion' is bad career advice. Find out what you should do instead . . .
In So Good They Can't Ignore You, Cal Newport sets out on a quest to discover the reality of how people end up loving what they do. Spending time with organic farmers, venture capitalists, screenwriters, freelance computer programmers and others who admitted to deriving great satisfaction from their work, Newport debunks the long-held belief that 'following your passion' is the key to satisfaction. Drawing from these real life examples and cutting edge science, he details the alternative strategies that work much better for developing a compelling career.
So Good They Can't Ignore You is for anyone fretting about what to do with their life, or frustrated by simplistic slogans like 'do what you love and the money will follow'. It will change the way you think about your career, happiness and the crafting of a remarkable life.
'Stop worrying about what you feel like doing and instead, start creating something meaningful and then give it to the world. Cal really delivers with this one' Seth Godin, author of LinchpinSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While there always will be exceptions who fumbled upon a uncharted opportunity and excelled, this book is practical and gives you an assured method to explore life.
The author makes valid arguments on why passion is completely different from what one is currently doing in career.
The author also illustrates the importance of skills and the time that one puts in to gain something unique and substantial.