- Actors: Sonali Kulkarni, Ajay Gehi, Keval Katrodia, Shamji Dhana Kerasia
- Directors: Gyan Correa
- Format: DVD-Video
- Language: Gujarati
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: A (Adults Only)
- Studio: National Film Development Corporation Limited
- Product Release Date: 22 Aug 2013
- Run Time: 92.00 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00EJLYSCM
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#9,221 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #2367 in Drama
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 60.00 Delivery charge
The Good Road
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 . Details|
|You Save:||₹ 19.90 (10%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Pappu is a truck driver. Supporting his parents and extended family is beyond his means. Now, he has been presented a plan. An accident will be staged. Pappu will "die". Insurance payments are substantial.David and Kiran, a middle class urban couple, with their son Aditya, are on a holiday. Aditya will be accidentally separated from them during a brief halt at a Dhaba. And his loss will only be discovered several hours, and several hundred kilometers later. They must double back to find him. Poonam is an 11-year old-year-old child from the city. She is looking for her grandmother, living in a town at the end of this highway. Tired and hungry, Poonam wisely stops at the Topaz, what seems to be a small garment dying unit.Aditya will be found by a local dhaba owner, and put onto Pappu's truck. Has Aditya found a new and unlikely home on this truck? Later, when it is too late, Poonam will discover that the Topaz is not quite the place for her. She will be confronted, forcefully, with the very same choices she is running away from. Which way will this young girl turn? And Pappu, looking for answers to balance his need with those of this little boy, will find a new strength and conviction within.
Review this product
3 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is strange bad luck for the audience that because of abuse dialogue (few) and girls trading has restricted for given A certificate to this film. This award winner film in which two children a little boy and a girl have performed their best acting, is away for watching by kids.
Kutchh is the strongest character in the movie. The landscape, the people and the music shine through - wish there was more of the people.