- Reading level: 3 - 6 years
- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: Scholastic India (28 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352756495
- ISBN-13: 978-9352756490
- Package Dimensions: 22.6 x 17.6 x 0.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#6,067 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #135 in Children's Picture Books (Books)
Good Morning India! Paperback – 28 Feb 2019
Paperback, 28 Feb 2019
Sports Books for ChildrenIntroduce your children to sports and watch them grow fit and active in today's fast urbanization and digitization. Shop now
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Satadru Mukherjee is currently working as Manager Marketing with Scholastic India. He is a postgraduate in business management and a chemistry honours graduate from St Xaviers College, Kolkata. He is a featured writer of flash fiction on medium.com and a featured blogger on wordpress.com. He has been published in print for the first time in the anthology #Horror.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A) It's superbly drawn
B) The writing is simple for kids to understand
C) Makes for a good read-aloud
D) Teaches tolerance towards others regardless of their race or religion