- Product Dimensions: 38.7 x 3.2 x 8.9 cm ; 227 g
- Item model number: 22481
- ASIN: B00004OCJ6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 August 2013
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #62,254 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Oxo Good Grips 8-inch Bread Knife
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Serrated blade for large melons and crusty breads
- Sharp, stainless steel blade
- Soft, comfortable handle ensures a safe grip
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water and promptly dry
- 8-inch blade
- Color: Black, Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Contents: 1-Piece 8-inch Bread Knife
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Style: 8" Bread Knife
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Enjoy bagels, baguettes and brioches with the Oxo Good Grips 8-inch Bread Knife. This Knife slices easily through the crustiest loaves, rolls and bagels with its sharp, serrated stainless steel blade. The soft, non-slip handle is shaped for a comfortable grip that won’t slip, even when wet.
Compare with similar items
Victorinox Wavy Edge Bread Knife, 33.6cm, Black (5.1633.21.B)
Flair Professional Kitchen Cake Pastry Bread Knife - 10 Inch
Flair Bread Knife 14" Wide Teeth Wooden Handle
ACE Stainless Steel Bread Knife, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||60.00|
|Sold By||Premium Homeware||CIRCUIT BOARD||eSampark||Value Retail||Ace Kitchenware|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||Set of 1||—||10 IN||—||1 Cup|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Irregular sharpness: The belly of the knife is sharp, but the first quarter of the knife from its tip is dull.
- Thin profile: The blade bends while cutting potatoes, onions or any vegetable of similar density, reminiscent of a filleting knife.
- Very lightweight: Good quality chef knife generally glide through most vegetable on account of their sharpness and weight. This isn't the case with this knife; it bends, flexes and puts up resistance to chopping most medium to hard vegetables.
- Everything sticks: All manner of vegetable, fruits, cheese and meats sticks to the knife, making it highly inconvenient for use.
Overall, this is a barely usable knife and seems to be an accident waiting to happen in the kitchen.
The blade is perfect for all general purpose cutting in kitchen.
I personally love it, though I do little to almost no cooking. My wife / my Mom both love it.
The balde is broad on the non cutting side gives it a good firm cutting experience.
This is expensive, but then trust me this is the knife you should have.
I too enjoy cooking and for all general purpose cutting, I use this knife. It is best experience you can have and you cannot complaint.
Only hitch is the grip. I have the complete OXO knife set, purchased for amazon.com (from US). The multipurpose serrated knife grip is bit lean on the set. But this one is a bit fat.
Over time I have got used to this grip as well. But blade on both knives is same. So at my parents place and here we always use OXO.
Trust me go for it.
Price might seem a lot. But then you will have no complaints and will not think of ever changing your knife for life.
Strongly recommend the product.
Seller does not give discount. So if you ever get this for any bargain just buy it.
Also, the price seems to have doubled now (I bought it for 995, it's now 2100). This makes it totally not worth the money.