- Paperback: 480 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Group; Latest edition (8 November 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: B01KAGF6XY
- ASIN: 1780221355
- Product Dimensions: 11.6 x 3.2 x 17.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 398 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,417 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 94.00 Delivery charge
Gone Girl Paperback – 8 Nov 2012
|Paperback, 8 Nov 2012||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Back Cover
Praise for Sharp Objects and Dark Places 'Compulsively good. I would rather read her than just about any other crime writer' Kate Atkinson
The art of marriage truly is the art of war in the new novel from the CWA award-winning author of SHARP OBJECTS and DARK PLACES.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
398 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel whatever Amy was doing was her own natural characteristic. But I really wonder how Amy was so under Nick's skin. Whatever Nick was doing was something Amy made him do by playing mind games👌
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn will go on to confirm the nasty feeling you have always had in your tummy, dreamt about but never believed it could happen to you in your marriage!A dark, powerful, twisted and Nasty piece of fiction will keep you guessing till the very end. You will end up hating the feminists for corrupting your mind! or may be not, it was just me.
Flynn validates that God is in the Details. Every sentence in this work of fiction reveals a part of the mystery. You begin by feeling, oh I know lady, you married the wrong Guy. You should not have been so open, so sweet! By the time you finish the book, which trust me, should not take more than 24 hours for the lazy, old ones like me, you'd feel like something just ran over you. And you'd be slowly re tracing the puzzle in your head to make more sense of this mystery novel.
The suspense in the story will keep you guessing, and there will be a twist to the story, which will knock you out and you'll have to start guessing from the start again