- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Golden Tips - Darjeeling when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Golden Tips Jasmine Green Tea, 40g
|Sale:||242.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||13.00 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- A beautiful combination of whole leaf green tea blended with fresh jasmine flowers
- This expertly manufactured tea is characteristic of a sweet and alluring aroma of jasmine flowers
- Pale green liquor and a fresh lingering after taste
- Flavored green tea
- Pack of 20 tea bags
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Established in 1933 in India, where grow the finest teas of the world, with a mission to epitomise the art of drinking gourmet teas, golden tips is among the oldest and most reputed brands, marketing 100 percent pure single origin unblended teas from India. On a mission to create India's first global tea brand, golden tips tea endeavours to reintroduce consumers to the world of the the real indian tea.