- Platform: PlayStation 3
- PEGI Rating: Ages 18 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
God of War 3 (PS3)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Depth of scale - Kratos will explore areas up to 4 times larger than those found in God of War II, as well as carve through entire armies while navigating on the back of Titans - Living, moving and breathing levels as tall as the Empire State Building
- Stylised Realism - Players will battle in detailed and unique 3D worlds lit by thousands of dynamic lights and textures with quadruple the resolution, which allows for realistic muscle striations, detailed facial expressions and new heightened levels of brutality and gore
- Signature gameplay - Brutal combat, intricate puzzles, exploration of awe-inspiring worlds and a compelling and satisfying ending to Krato's epic story
- Sophisticated Storyline - The God of War III storyline is the epic conclusion to the trilogy
- The storyline will be told in a way that is true to traditionalist roots in Greek mythology, from moral consequences to brutal battles against the Gods
- Rideable creatures - Several of the menacing creatures of Greek mythology in God of War III can now be manipulated against their will, as Kratos uses them to cross chasms, inflict blind rage against enemies, reveal puzzles and secrets and as tools of complete annihilation
- New weapons and combat system - New deadly weapons such as the Cestus - powerful metal gauntlets with devastating strength and other brutal instruments of war that will allow Kratos to learn ruthless new techniques such as grappling with enemies and launching explosive wall-to-ground attacks
- Lighting technologies - the dynamic lighting solution employed in GOW III is only feasible through the computing power provided by the Cell SPUs. For example, using the High Dynamic Range Lighting (HDRL) technology, the camera when using Krato's sightline will emulate the human retina, causing players to feel a sharp brightness when Kratos exits a dark area and enters a sunlit area, similar to how the human eye would need to adjust
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for God of War 3 (PS3)
Created solely for the PS3 platform by Santa Monica Studio, God of War 3 is a third-person, action-adventure, hack-and-slash single-player video game. This game is the last sequel in the 'God of War' series and also the most impressive because of its eye-catching graphics and a riveting narrative inspired by Greek mythology. The game play features a brand new weapons system and a slew of innovative weapons that come to your aid in overpowering ferocious enemies. God of War 3 PS3 also offers augmentations in the form of a refurbished magical system, more enemies and more downloadable content. You play the protagonist Kratos out to seek vengeance for having been betrayed by his father Zeus, the ruling deity of the Olympian Gods. In order to trounce Zeus, you need to scale Mount Olympus to find the key for the Pandora's Box while confronting Titans, gods and ogres.
In the PS3 God of War 3, you as Kratos rummage through zones much larger than the areas in God of War II. Slice through vast armies riding on the backs of realistic Titans as lofty as towering skyscrapers. Find yourself battling in a three-dimensional world that looks lifelike due to magnified resolution and vibrant lighting, which also augments the scale of atrocity and viciousness. Kratos has access to an array of deadly weapons like the Nemean Cestus, Claws of Hades and Nemesis Whip that'll assist him in his fight against the horde of monsters. The plot of the God of War 3 video game completely immerses you in the campaign as it develops exactly in the manner as it does in the Greek folklore. You need to help Kratos unravel secrets and conundrums, defeat enemies and jump over gorges and gulfs as the game progresses.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Better than many rival pc games!!! of hack and slash