- Paperback: 122 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press, Inc.; 1 edition (5 October 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1946048879
- ISBN-13: 978-1946048875
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.8 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,54,752 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Goan Chase: Take Three Mysteries Paperback – Import, 5 Oct 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
When she says she literally started writing even before she learned how to read, you know she's not kidding. Richa penned her first story about a magical crystal ball at the age of six and went on to finish a couple of novelettes by the time she was a teenager (all of which are now tucked away as priceless possessions).
As life would have it, writing fiction did not make it as a career choice, but her passion for writing trickled through all her career choices. Richa began her career as a freelance writer for various publications and websites. In a career spanning over twelve years, she has been a contributing editor, advertising copywriter, technical writer, and an award-winning instructional designer.
However, she could not keep her love for writing fiction at bay for long. She learned the ropes of writing children and young adult fiction from the Institute of Children's Literature in the United States. She was also recently selected as one of the winners in the nation-wide WriteIndia contest organized by the Times of India group.
Currently, she's a hands-on mother who doubles up as a full-time author and corporate consultant. She also tweets about writing through her Twitter handle @RichaWriter.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The story started with three teenagers' vacation trip to Goa. As blurb mentioned, kids were excited about fun filled holidays. Jai along with his classmates Nirvan and Ayesha went to Jai's aunt Ms. Sheila Walia's beach villa to Goa. Sheila had recently shifted to her maternal house in Goa. Vacation started with the grand party held by Ms. Walia. But holiday converted into a thriller when accidents started taking place in and around the house. Locals considered the Villa cursed. Walias had never taken curse seriously. But after those incidents, rumors of an evil presence in the Villa started materializing into the mindset of Jai's family member. Three friends being considered as losers by others wanted to prove themselves. They started inspecting areas around incident sites. Instead of enjoying their stay, detectives trio took more interest in the curse. To know more about the story, check out the book.
The mystery books required an amount of darkness properly placed in the storyline. Richa has inked good amount of murkiness around Villa and few characters to raise few questions in mind and suspicion towards few characters initially. She did a good job by delivering a nice package of thriller, adventure, and suspense in just 100 pages.
Good points about the book:
- Fast pace
- Realistic characters
- To the point & Steady storyline
- Suspense and thrill component
I found few things predictable, but I am not sure whether other will feel the same. So I don't want to spoil readers experience.
With Goan Chase, Richa has started an interesting series of "Take Three Mysteries". Main characters or I would say our detective trio are not perfect. Keeping series in mind Richa has created them with different traits. Trio's understanding for each other's strength and weakness helped and will help them in their future series to solve various cases. Prologue for next book in series is already given at the end which made me interested in next book already.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Going by the name one can incur that it is crime thriller.Read more