|Too small|| ||7|
|Somewhat small|| ||1|
|True to size|| ||69|
|Somewhat large|| ||5|
|Too large|| ||2|
30 days Return & Exchange
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
| Size too small, |
Size too large
|30 days from delivery||Exchange with a different size or colour|
|Any other reason||30 days from delivery||Full refund|
Enhance your purchase
- Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
- Color Name:pink
- Material: georgette
- With blouse piece
- Hand wash
- 6 yards
- Saree length: 5.5 mtr, blouse length: 0.80 mtr ; Package quantity: 1
Special offers and product promotions
- Buy 3 Get 5% Off, Buy 4 Get 10% Off Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 28 x 21.7 x 2.3 cm; 390 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Gopala Sarees
- ASIN : B07KXWZVWL
- Item model number : PIKU PINK-FLEX
- Country of Origin : India
- Department : Women
- Manufacturer : Gopala Sarees, Gopala Sarees, 2004-05, New Sardar Traders Market NSTM, Puna Khumbharira Road, Near Sardar Vegitable Market, Surat-395010.
- Packer : Gopala Sarees, 2004-05, New Sardar Traders Market NSTM, Puna Khumbharira Road, Near Sardar Vegitable Market, Surat-395010.
- Importer : Gopala Sarees, 2004-05, New Sardar Traders Market NSTM, Puna Khumbharira Road, Near Sardar Vegitable Market, Surat-395010.
- Item Weight : 390 g
- Item Dimensions LxWxH : 28 x 21.7 x 2.3 Centimeters
- Net Quantity : 1 count
- Included Components : Saree
- Generic Name : Saree
- Best Sellers Rank: #82,177 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
- #3,935 in Women's Sarees
- Customer Reviews:
From the manufacturer
Georgette Saree with Blouse Piece
One of the most graceful costumes made from unstitched fabric-the saree-the much loved choice for most Indian women can be worn in so many different ways. With the right material and drape, it can accentuate the beauty of women of all ages and forms. Be it a festival or a wedding, sarees are a hot favourite worldwide, and it’s easy to see why. Sarees give you the opportunity to give a modern touch to a traditional Indian attire.
Georgette is an instantly recognizable sheer, lightweight, dull-finished crêpe fabric that is popular for outfits that require a clingy and flowing look. This material also drapes well, making it perfect for sarees. No matter what season it is, you can wear a Georgette saree in autumn, winter, spring and summer.
This saree with its classy colours and unique designs make it versatile for both casual and formal occasions – these sarees will look perfect at religious ceremonies, formal occasions, celebrations, and traditional get-togethers.
Business and even personal parties now a days see women in dapper sarees. Jewellery to wear with saree can range from one statement piece, to a full feast of small earrings, necklace, nose ring, and bangles.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not expected this from amazon..You should have quality check before delivering the product to customers.
Reviewed in India 🇮🇳 on 19 August 2019