|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 5.08 x 7.62 cm; 300 Grams|
|Item model number||GRH30|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Display Technology||Block after Info Column|
|Min Aperture||2.8 f|
|Number of Ports||3|
|Material||Polycarbonate, stainless steel|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item Weight||300 g|
GoPro GRH30 Handlebar Seatpost Pole Mount
|You Save:||₹ 3,759.00 (46%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Attach your GoPro camera to handlebars, seatposts, ski poles and more
- Fits 0.75-inch to 1.4-inch (1.9cm - 3.5cm) diameter tubes
- You can also clamp to chainstays, small roll bars, bolt-heads, windsurfing and kitesurfing control bars or even use to create a handheld boom - any pole that is in the size range above
- Comes with pivoting orientation arms allowing for 3-way adjustability, ensuring you can get the angle you want
- Compatible with all HD Hero Original + HD Hero 2 professional cameras
- What's Included: 1 bicycle handlebar/seatpost clamp, 1 three-way adjustable pivot arm
- Warranty: 1 year
- Construction: Polycarbonate, Hardware: Stainless steel nuts and bolts, clamp diameter: 0.75-inch to 1.4-inch (1.9cm - 3.5cm)
There is a newer model of this item:
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Please check your local laws before purchasing this product.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Need some advice? Looking for someone to answer your questions ? Our salesmen can give you all the technical information for this product. Call them right now!
Compare with similar items
GoPro Helmet Front Mount
GoPro AHWBM-002 Hand with Wrist Strap (Black)
Yantralay J- Hook Front & Side Helmet Mount with 3M Sticker Compatible for Hero 8/7/6/5, SJCAM, Eken & Other Action Cameras
|Price||₹ 4,490.00||₹ 2,900.00||₹ 4,080.00||₹ 399.00|
|Sold By||ProAudioVideo||KOP TECHNOS||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The jaw is very firm. Works very well. I have used it on me classic 350 👍
Top reviews from other countries
It's great for clamping the gopro to static objects - doorframes, tables, street furniture - anything the jaws will clamp around. Once in place it will not move.
I have also used this on bike handlebars - again very steady but you do need to pack out the clamp slight to reduce vibration and noise (wrap some cloth around the bar first and it kills the vibration), The mount does provide some useful biking options as it allows for off bar mounting and mounting in different places very quickly.
The bendy is very flexible yet holds position very well, however bear in mind if it gets knocked or bumped into it will move. The flexi-arm can also be removed and the GoPro mounted directly to the clamp (you can also use the bendy arm with other mounts)
the postage was very quick which was nice.
The jaw is strong with grippy gums and an adjustable strap so you can clamp it onto a thin pole. The flexible neck is nice and sturdy, which stops your GoPro from getting knocked out of position.
I tested mine at work and filmed a few timelapses on a very windy morning and attached it to a mini digger, it gave me loads of mounting options and I got some pretty cool shots.
I intend on using it on a bike, car, tractor, shotgun ad fishing rod. I reckon it will be great!
I'd recommend this clamp to anyone with a GoPro who wants to do timelapse videos as it is very versatile. It will be handy for sports and vehicles but it might wobble if there's high impacts.
I might do another review once I've tested it on a few other activities and to see if the neck loosens up.
1) some simple thin rubber padding strips to place around the inside of the grip (or rubber feet mounted on the inside of the grip circle) to allow for increased tighten without fear of snapping the plastic bracket or damaging you bike.
2) some form of quick-release mechanism. To have it properly secured so vibrations do not change the angle of the camera during a journey you need a screwdriver to tighten it up. Fine but it means you need to carry one around with you where ever you go or risk loosing your housing if you leave it on your bike while locked up anywhere.
A model with a vibration dampening system would be a nice upgrade I'd be willing to pay extra for. It does appear to be a pretty bone-shaking video when attached to a biek with no front- suspension.
Otherwise solid product.