|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Manufacturer||Angel Yeast Co. Ltd.|
Gloripan Instant Dry Yeast - (500 Grams)
|Price:||+ ₹ 54.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||₹ 25.00 (13%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Not to be consumed directly. Only to be used as an ingredient.
- Storage Instructions: Store it in a cool & dry place. Avoid direct contact with salt & ice
- It plays an essential role in the fermentation process
Bestsellers in Food, Drink & Entertaining
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Partner Offers (3): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
The most efficient yeast available to a home baker. Can be used for baking, proofing, making wine, beer or even for some south Indian preparations How to use add 2 tea spoons of yeast to warm (not hot) water along with 2 tea spoons of sugar and stir well, set aside for 10 minutes use once the yeast is foamy and activated
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only reservation is about the size of the packet. I am not a professional baker and even though I do bake often I think 500 grams is too much for me as a one time purchase. I'd rather buy a fresh 250 or 100 gram packet more frequently. So if it could be sold in smaller quantities too, it would be convenient.
Thank you gloripan.
Recommended time for rise is about 1hr but it took me only 30mins or so to achieve that, since I live in a warm and humid climate. I've also tried to make my own sourdough starter prior to this and it worked (somehow)but not the way I wanted, so I planned to step up, which I did and I'm happy with the results.
It does tastes a little acidic or alkaline I cannot tell for sure, but thats given I think. But you can easily counterbalance that with sugar or milkpowder(trust me in this one guys).
So all in all if you're in a hunt for quality yeast then stop your search here and just go for it.
My son had got me yeast from Singapore and these were sachets made in Belgium and France.
The Glorypan yeast is
1. Value for money. A large quantity for a low price.
2. Easy to use
3.Rises fast. You do not have to start the yeast and add to dough. Just mix with flour. I used it today morning and in half an hour the dough had risen noticeably.
The yeast will not rise and will die if it is in direct contact with salt or ice. So do not add salt on top of the yeast.
4. Packaged well.
5. I received yeast manufactured in March 2020 in the last week of June 2020. Since expiry is after 24 months I had 21 months left. If I store the excess in the freezer as soon as I open the pack it will keep longer.
Or I can share the contents with friends.
6. The smell is not as yeasty as the other bakers yeasts.
7. Food grade emulsifiers commonly found in ice creams etc are added to all yeasts for shelf life and for better rehydration when used.
Angel Yeast is directly marketed through Amazon now.
I am currently using it for making 95% ethanol or spirit for use in lab but i added 1 full tablespoon in 300ml and it foamed like crazy (probably should add very little amount) but it is pretty good...