- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 105.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Global Financial Markets Revolution: The Future of Exchanges and Capital Markets Hardcover – Import, 21 Nov 2005
Special offers and product promotions
About the Author
HEMENDRA ARAN has substantial experience in Business Process Outsourcing and now specializes in cost-effective outsourcing of high-end research. In his eight years of experience he has sold and executed outsourcing projects of varied complexity in many industries. He worked with Infosys Technologies Limited and provided consultancy to Goldman Sachs, Reebok, and Thomson Consumer Electronics. In an individual capacity he consulted Air Products and ensured the successful rollout of systems in five European countries in the short duration of 4 months. He is currently writing a book on Outsourcing Industry and has published one on Stock Exchange Industry worldwide. He holds an MBA from London Business School and a BE in Civil Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Madras and has attended Entrepreneurship courses at Hass School of Business, University of California, Berkley. Hemendra brings valuable experience of complex outsourcing, remote project management and process reengineering in addition to his exceptional leadership skills and entrepreneurial talent.
ALPESH B. PATEL is an international bestselling author of several books and a professional investor. He is a Financial Times Columnist and Bloomberg Television's Award Winning Internet and Online trading specialist and co-presenter of, '@Bloomberg' and 'Bloomberg Money'. He was the author of one of the Independent Newspaper and Amazon's Top 10 business books of 1999. He is also Visiting Fellow in Business at Corpus Christi College, Oxford University.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product