Glendale Authentic Green Tea
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Glendale is certified by ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005, FSSA, Rainforest Alliance, UTZ, Trust Tea, Ethical Trade Practices, Bureau Veritas for having met minimum food safety requirements. Glendale was also a participant in Ethical Tea Partnership programme
- REDUCES THE RISK OF HEART PROBLEMS: Regular consumption of green tea reduces the risk of heart attacks and is also rich in flavonoids which are very helpful in maintaining blood sugar level.
- MADE FROM UNIQUE HIGH GROWN CHINA JAT LEAVES: This green tea from Glendale is one of the finest teas that are prepared from china jat leaves resulting in an inducing taste that you’ll love to taste.
- ANTI-AGEING PROPERTIES: Tea is overflowing with anti-oxidants that fight against skin-ageing and will make you look and feel younger.
- NET CONTENTS: net weight - 50 grams, shell life - 2 years.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Hand-picked leaf and a bud are well made into twisted green tea. Brewing opens the leaves allowing an aromatic soft floral character.
Typical Properties: The anti-oxidative ingredient in the green tea extract is its Polyphenol or Green tea catechin (GTC), which comprises of four major Epicatechin derivatives: Epicatechin (EC) Epigallocatechin (EGC) Epicatechin gallate (ECG) Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG).
Major Health benefits of Green Tea:
Improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
Prevents sharp increase in blood sugar level
Helps to reduce the risk of cancer
Prevents high blood pressure
Helps to prevent heart diseases.
Relieves stress and anxiety
Helps in body weight loss
Reduces skin ageing
Glendale Estate, a valley within a valley, is the cynosure of the famous Nilgiris Mountain Range in South India which dates back to 1835 in the Tea Plantation history. Glendale Estate is located at an altitude of 1650 mt to 2120 mt above MSL and endowed with characteristic cold, dry and misty climatic conditions, which impart a brisk and golden yellow color to the tea liquor besides bestowing a distinctively soothing floral aroma. Glendale Estate comprises of three Gardens constituting a total planted area of 525 hectares of tea catering primarily to the niche export markets covering countries like USA, UK, Russia, Poland, Germany, Japan, China, Taiwan etc. Glendale is committed to the conservation and preservation of ecosystem. Glendale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides for the Housing facilities, Medical facilities & Educational facilities for its employees.