- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: General Press; First edition (24 May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9380914873
- ISBN-13: 978-9380914879
- Product Dimensions: 13.3 x 1.1 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 75 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #63,644 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
+ 70.97 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
The Gita Way: Secret Recipe to Achieve the Purpose of Life Paperback – 24 May 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Shweta Chandra, 34, a post graduate in organic chemistry, is a self-employed consultant. After working with Birla Shloka Edutech, she left the promising career in corporate world to prioritise family goals. With an inclination to learn human behaviour, she call it human science, she discovered writing on it as her full time hobby. Besides writing she is a passionate cook and a travel buff who loves travelling to places known for its heritage and cuisine.
Santosh Srivastava, 38, an MBA from S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai, is a marketing professional, currently heading marketing services in H & R Johnson (India) based out of Mumbai. He found himself fascinated about science of spirituality from early childhood. Along with maintaining consistent focus on professional priorities, he actively writes on various topics ranging from management to spiritualism through his blog www.santoshsrivastava.com. Besides writing, he enjoys playing chess and cricket.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Gita Way has defined a new paradigm towards life and Karma. With Gita way experience, now I see things in my life with a different perspective. Written in a simple language with deep insights towards our routine life in 21st century and its co-relation with Gita and its mythology is truly amazing. Gita Way is not a religious book, it’s the holy epic translated into the language and values we understand. Instead of being fed with the instructions of what is good or bad; this book gives us an opportunity to explore our inner selves and our surroundings.
This book is a successful attempt to revive the wisdom of Gita. One can easily connect his life with the inferences portrayed in this book. I started feeling confident and truly happy after while reading through this book. I knew about Karma yoga before; but now I understand it better; many thanks to Santosh and Shweta for sharing these wisdoms.
If you are an avid motivational / self-help book reader; you must have this in your collection.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews