- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 7 cm ; 9.07 g
- Item model number: GC972
- ASIN: B007MJKHN2
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 12 June 2015
- Average Customer Review: 363 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,298 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
LA Girl Pro Conceal, Natural, 8g
|Price:||416.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||179.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Camouflages the appearance of skin imperfections
- Evens out skin tone
- Covers dark circles
- Minimizes fine lines
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Crease resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. This bendable and buildable formula provides the ultimate, customizable coverage. This must have concealer includes a soft brush tip for easy application. Provides complete, natural looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. Camouflages the appearance of skin imperfections evens out skin tone, covers dark circles, minimizes fine lines, provides customizable coverage.
From the manufacturer
HD Pro Conceal
L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.
GC990 - Orange Corrector: Neutralizes dark spots for medium/deep skin tones.
GC991 - Yellow Corrector: Neutralizes purple/blue undertones.
GC992 - Green Corrector: Neutralizes redness.
GC993 - Lavender Corrector: Neutralizes unwanted yellow undertones and sallowness.
GC994 - Peach Corrector: A lighter version of our popular Orange Corrector - conceals blue/purple undertones on fair skin tones and counteracts general dullness.
GC995 - Light Yellow Corrector: Corrects dullness caused by blue undertones and brightens under eye circles.
GC996 - Highlighter: A delicate, pearlescent finish that illuminates your face with a beautiful glow.
Note- Apply correctors under regular concealer to create a perfectly even complexion. Complete makeup routine by applying the Highlighter as the last step after foundation.
How to Use
- Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion.
- Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results.
- Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary.
- Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match.
- This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My Shade: I have dusky skin leaning towards dark (NC44), and I chose the Warm Honey shade. I was really skeptical about selecting a shade just by seeing it online, and not actually applying and matching with my skin-tone. But I took some measures (see below), and my chosen shade happened to be perfectly matching with my skin tone. The warm honey shade has an orange undertone that particularly helps in covering up black/dark marks (I have acne spots on my cheek). However, if your spots are too prominent, apply corrector 1st, then concealer over it.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SHADE: Now the general rule goes that you should select a shade that's 1 or 2 shades lighter than your skin tone. You can also choose the same shade as your skin tone if you do not wish to wear foundation/any other makeup over it. Now how to decide your perfect match just by seeing the shades online? Here we go:
1. This range has a bunch of shades, you can get really confused. Thankfully it's a global product, so you will find a lot of swatch videos on YouTube AND with varied range of skin tones. Watch those swatches on a number of different skin tones that are closer to your color. You will get an idea about what shades might suit you. Try to narrow it down to 4-5 shades.
2. Next step: If you have warm undertone (your veins look green), go for shades with orange undertones. If you have cool undertone (your veins look blue), go for pink undertones. (Porcelain, Pure beige, Light Ivory, Warm sand, these shades are pink ones, and Fawn, Warm Honey, Toffee, Almond, these are orange ones)
3. Hope now you've been able to narrow it down to 2-3 shades. Now watch the swatch video again on someone very similar to your skin tone (doesn't have to be perfect match, just get the idea), it will now be very easy to pick your shade. However, if you are still confused, go with the one that you think will be Lighter than your skin tone. Never go with darker-than-your-skin shades for concealing.
If, however, you ultimately find the shade too dark even after all these precautions... don't worry, use it as contour, and if the shade is too light, use it as highlighter. Hope this lengthy description helps you! Hit the Helpful Button if it does!
Totally a fake product.
Atleast write in the description if it's a first copy product & not the original one. Using fake makeup can cause so many skin irritations and other issues.
So i went ahead and opened the tube... the product was completely disintegrated... like an old sunscreen whose water has completely separated from the solid. When i squeezed the tube water came out. The onlu reason i am giving it 2 stars is because i know the actual product is good. It doesn't seem fair to penalise the brand for the mistakes of the seller.
Can be used with green or orange correctors, can hide dark spots , acne/pimple marks and melasma.
Has a very creamy texture.
Has a brush applicator attached.
I selected warm honey shade which is exactly my shade.
My skin color is very natural medium color. This concealer suits my mother too.
Can be used for daily wear if we buy exactly our shade.
Tube is very small. :(
Since we need to apply it more, the quantity given is very less.
I am definitely , definitely gng to buy it again. :)