- Product Dimensions: 2 x 2 x 7 cm ; 18.1 g
- Item model number: GC978
- ASIN: B007MJKHZ0
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 9 October 2015
- Average Customer Review: 484 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,860 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #2 in Eye Concealer
LA Girl HD Pro Conceal, Medium Beige, 8g
|Price:||375.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||220.00 (37%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Quantity: 8g; Item Form: Liquid
- Camouflages the appearance of skin imperfections; Evens out skin tone
- Covers dark circles; Minimizes fine lines
- Skin Type: All Skin Types; Texture: Cream
- Usage: Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.
- Target Audience: Women
- Package Contents: 1 Concealer
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour: Medium Beige
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Crease resistant, opaque coverage in a creamy yet lightweight texture. The long wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. This bendable and buildable formula provides the ultimate, customizable coverage. This must have concealer includes a soft brush tip for easy application. Provides complete, natural looking coverage, evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes. Camouflages the appearance of skin imperfections evens out skin tone, covers dark circles, minimizes fine lines, provides customizable coverage.
From the manufacturer
How to Use
Choose a color one or two shades lighter than your complexion. Apply to clean, makeup-free skin with a brush or fingertip for best results. Top with loose powder to set. Reapply if necessary. Try blending a couple of shades together for the perfect match. This multitasking concealer is perfect for contouring & highlighting.
HD Pro Conceal
L.A. Girl's HD Pro Concealer is crease-resistant with opaque coverage in a creamy, yet lightweight texture. The long-wearing formula camouflages darkness under the eyes, redness and skin imperfections. Provides complete, natural-looking coverage,evens skin tone, covers dark circles and minimizes fine lines around the eyes.
Customers who bought this item also bought
484 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My Shade: I have dusky skin leaning towards dark (NC44), and I chose the Warm Honey shade. I was really skeptical about selecting a shade just by seeing it online, and not actually applying and matching with my skin-tone. But I took some measures (see below), and my chosen shade happened to be perfectly matching with my skin tone. The warm honey shade has an orange undertone that particularly helps in covering up black/dark marks (I have acne spots on my cheek). However, if your spots are too prominent, apply corrector 1st, then concealer over it.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR SHADE: Now the general rule goes that you should select a shade that's 1 or 2 shades lighter than your skin tone. You can also choose the same shade as your skin tone if you do not wish to wear foundation/any other makeup over it. Now how to decide your perfect match just by seeing the shades online? Here we go:
1. This range has a bunch of shades, you can get really confused. Thankfully it's a global product, so you will find a lot of swatch videos on YouTube AND with varied range of skin tones. Watch those swatches on a number of different skin tones that are closer to your color. You will get an idea about what shades might suit you. Try to narrow it down to 4-5 shades.
2. Next step: If you have warm undertone (your veins look green), go for shades with orange undertones. If you have cool undertone (your veins look blue), go for pink undertones. (Porcelain, Pure beige, Light Ivory, Warm sand, these shades are pink ones, and Fawn, Warm Honey, Toffee, Almond, these are orange ones)
3. Hope now you've been able to narrow it down to 2-3 shades. Now watch the swatch video again on someone very similar to your skin tone (doesn't have to be perfect match, just get the idea), it will now be very easy to pick your shade. However, if you are still confused, go with the one that you think will be Lighter than your skin tone. Never go with darker-than-your-skin shades for concealing.
If, however, you ultimately find the shade too dark even after all these precautions... don't worry, use it as contour, and if the shade is too light, use it as highlighter. Hope this lengthy description helps you! Hit the Helpful Button if it does!
310 in maybelline fit me
04 Golden Light in lakme mousse
I use medium beige for spot concealing
It’s thicker than fit me concealer which I had already in medium but that was too pink for my liking
Medium beige is neither too yellow not to pink but yet has warm tones.
It won’t crease easily but ofcourse any concealer should be set with powder . And after setting it doesn’t move .
It’s perfect for most of skin types .
Only problem is applicator it’s not the best but can make do with it anyway.