Gionee Pioneer P2M Dual SIM, Android, 5MP,Quad-Core 1.3GHz Smartphone- Grey
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 4 inch WVGA IPS screen, 1.3 GHz Quad core processor
- 1 GB RAM, Mali 400 GPU, 5 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash
- 2 Megapixel front camera, 3,000 mAh battery
- 16 GB Internal storage, can be expanded upto 32 GB
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Related items to consider
Gionee Pioneer P2M features a 4 inch WVGA (800×480 pixels) IPS screen. It is powered by a 1.3 GHz Quad Core Mediatek MTK6582 processor with 1GB of RAM. For Graphics, it comes with a Mali 400 GPU. Gionee P2M comes with a 5 megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash and a 2 megapixel front camera. It comes with 16 GB in-built storage which can be expanded upto 32GB using MicroSD card. Its connectivity options include 3G, GPRS/EDGE, Wi-Fi, GPS/AGPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Direct, WLAN, Bluetooth, USB OTG, and Micro-USB. It packs a 3,000 mAh Battery which offer 15 hours of talktime and 300 hours of standby time on 3G network. Gionee Pioneer P2M runs on latest Android 5.1 Lollipop with a layer of Amigo 3.0 UI. It is a dual sim device with dual standby support. It comes pre-installed with apps like Saavn, Du Battery Saver, Gionee Xender, Twiter , Wechat , Whatsapp , Facebook, Yahoo cricket , Du Speed booster, Amigo Paper, Game Zone.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The problem i found in mobile was:
1. No inbuilt support for speed dial. You need a 3rd party app for it
2. placing loudspeaker on whilecall makes application to crash
3. Didn't liked the ui a lot
1. camera is good, front camera too works fine in low light
2. sound is loud and clear as compared the music sound with android one micromax
3. nice alarm app ui
4. alarm stop gester
5. hotknot : tap 2 mobiles and take data
6. call voice is clear
7. awesome battery : when fully charged with low activity battery works for nearly 20 hrs
8. nice processor
9. 1 gb ram
10. 16gb inbuilt memory
its a good phone, value for money
2) Par excellent battery life
3) Overall specs for the price are good; has Android Lollipop in it.
1) Someone mentioned in another review the the Call App crashed each time the loudspeaker option is turned on. I faced the same issue; was told to take it to their store to get it fixed. I just chose to upgrade the application while connected on Wifi and that seemed to solve my problem. But it is strange that such an error should come up in the first place. Shows that the UI is not thoroughly tested!
2) Worst problem I am facing is that each time I am browsing an app like Gmail or LinkedIn or say browsing the news on Economic Times, the particular app just reboots and goes off the page I am currently on. While the phone does not reboot, the app itself goes back to a previous page for no rhyme or reason. Has resulted in me having to keep hitting the save draft button each time I am keying in an email. Will try to see if this problem goes away after trying another upgrade.
3) Front camera is horrible... equivalent camera in my earlier Panasonic T11 phone had much better clarity.
4) Sound quality could have been better.
5) Data connectivity is sketchy.
6) The power on/off button on the right side tends to be depressed while speaking and has resulted in calls getting disconnected a few times. Should have been on the top of the phone. Perhaps there is a way to set such that call does not get disconnected even if the button is pressed, but then maybe I have not figured it out yet.
7) SARS value is also quite high for the phone, hence better to use earphone than holding it close to the ear.
8) Weight of the phone is higher.
Overall, just an OK low cost phone, which seems to have high specs but which does not deliver as expected..