- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save : Save up to 15% when you choose Subscribe & Save. T&C apply Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 130.00 Delivery charge
Gillette Flexball Fusion Pro Glide Razor
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Flexball technology makes maximum contact over facial contours to give you Gillette's best shave
- 5 thinner, finer blades for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
- Precision trimmer on the back for accurate edging
- Enhanced Lubrastrip with more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil
- All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 3 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non-Returnable
Stock up for your household at India's largest online health and household store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Introducing Gillette Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Technology, the men’s razor that responds to contours for Gillette’s ultimate shave. Reengineered Low Cutting Force Blades feature thinner, finer edges with advanced low-resistance coating to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion. The Gillette Fusion ProGlide brings Gillette's cutting edge shaving technology with a Blade Stabilizer to provide the ultimate shaving experience. The Stabilizer maintains optimal blade spacing for the best comfort, while allowing the blades to respond to the contours of a man’s face. Its Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shaving cream and produces optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave. Its Enhanced Lubrastrip is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that allow the Gillette Fusion ProGlide to move smoothly over the skin, even on repeat strokes.
From the manufacturer
Features & Benefits
Our Thinnest, Finest Blades
Gillette’s thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion5).
Razor handle with FlexBall technology, ProGlide responds to contours and gets virtually every hair.
Precision Trimmer on back-great for hard-to-reach areas (nose and sideburns).
With more lubricants (vs. Fusion5).
Compatible Across All Fusion5
All Fusion5 and Fusion5 Power razors fit all Fusion5 blades.
Never run out of your favorite Gillette products. Subscribe to have them automatically delivered to your door.
Enhance your Performance
Use with ProGlide 2-in-1 Shave Gel + Skin Care.
|Fusion5 Proshield Chill||Fusion5 Proshield||Fusion5 Proglide||Fusion5||Mach3 Turbo||Mach3|
|Our Thinnest Blades*||✓||✓||✓|
|* / **||*First 4 blades||**First 2 blades vs. Mach3|
What is FlexBall Technology?
Handles featuring FlexBall Technology allow the blades to respond to the contours of your face to get virtually every hair.
What makes Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide better than Gillette Fusion5?
The handle features FlexBall Technology that responds to contours for a great shave, even over the trickiest areas.
How does the Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide handle compare with the Gillette Fusion5 handle?
The Fusion5 ProGlide handle now has FlexBall Technology, plus ergonomic side grips for incredible handling.
How long will the Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor blade refill last?
How long a razor blade refill lasts is dependent on many variables such as beard toughness and thickness, beard preparation, shaving habits, and skin sensitivity. The Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide’s reformulated Indicator Lubricating Strip (vs. Fusion5) will provide you with a visual cue-it fades to white-when optimal shave conditions have been reduced. When this happens, you might want to consider changing your razor blades to get an optimal shave.
*First 4 blades, vs. Fusion5.
What are thinner, finer blades, and how will they improve my shave?
Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide Power and ProGlide Manual men’s razors have been engineered with Gillette’s thinnest razor blades thinnest, finest blades* ever to glide through hair with less tug and pull.†
How was the Precision Trimmer improved over the Fusion5?
The razor blade was enhanced and anti-clogging rinse slots were added.
What is the Streamlined Comfort Guard, and what are its benefits?
Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide features a Streamlined Comfort Guard. The soft, flexible material surrounds the Microfins, creating an outer edge that wraps around the sides of the razor blade head and channels away excess shave prep for optimal razor blade contact.
Have there been any enhancements to the Lubrastrip vs. Gillette Fusion5?
Yes. It contains more lubricants and a touch of mineral oil.
Will Gillette Fusion5 ProGlide razor blade refills fit any other razors on the market?
Yes, all Fusion5 blades fit all Fusion5 and Fusion5 Power razors.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
789 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 789 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I got a pack which had no seal and was open plus it said "trial pack" on the pack (Refer to attached picture). (SELLER - COSMIXSTORES). However the review & rating is for the product in general and not the particular one i received.
Was using MACH 3 for the last 12-13 years and honestly didn't have any issues with it. Just got bored looking at the same handle everyday so upgraded!!
- Undoubtedly it gives a better shave than Mach 3 and much smoother.
- Flexball is just a sale gimmick is my opinion. Yes the blade tilts at the contours to give a better shave theoritically.
- The lubra strip is much improved.
- The razor feels a bit heavy to my liking. Can be a con for some.
- The grip has certainly improved from the older generations.
- Blade back has a precision trimmer which i have never used honestly.
- All fusion series blades will fit.
- Pack has no holder for the razor unlike MACH 3 which i had bought all those years back.
Cpl of more pointers:
- Keep the blade dry after use. Wipe it with a thick cloth so the blades last much longer.
- Was wondering how to remove the blade. Just press the orange flexball round thing.
VERDICT - A good refreshing change with some subtle improvements. It's good to see Gillette constantly evolving despite being comfortably at top.
Not worth buying!