- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 12.7 x 10.2 cm ; 490 g
- Item model number: GG260
- ASIN: B0030ZRS8Y
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 July 2015
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,49,551 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Gigi Creme Wax, 14 Ounce
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Melts at a lower temperature for a more comfortable application
- Perfect for sensitive skin
- 14 ounce can
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Delight in a more comfortable waxing with GiGi Creme Hair Removal Wax.
GiGi Creme Hair Removal Wax is a soft cream wax that gently eliminates unsightly hair from legs, arms, and bikini area. This wax easily melts even at a lower temperature for a more comfortable application. It is so gentle that you can use it all over your body even if you have a sensitive skin. The thinner application removes all unwanted hair from the finest to coarse hair, leaving the skin visibly hair-free and feeling silky smooth without wax residue.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. I always put a very thin layer of cold creme over the area I am waxing. This prevents the wax from damaging any skin but still allow for the wax to pull out the hair.
2. I heat the creme wax on the lowest setting and use it before it gets too watery. About the consistency of pancake syrup is the best.
3. I use disposable GiGi paper warmer shields to help keep the creme wax off the warmer and keep it clean.
4. When applying the wax, apply in the same direction as the hair growth. When removing the strip, pull in the opposite direction of the hair growth in a very quick motion.
Personally I've found the creme wax superior to the regular GiGi wax in being gentle and in hair removal. The layer of cold creme over the area is the key.
But this product isn't even close to choco creme wax. It looks pretty smooth and easy to apply though but it isn't the case.
Overall I'm giving 3 stars to this product considering it gets the work done. That's it
- use a wider piece of muslin than the width of the wax your body-- keeping the edges of the muslin piece clear of wax will make everything mess-free and make it easier to handle for multiple uses.
- trace the jar of wax on a paper plate and cut out the hole, then push the plate up to the rim of the jar-- this will help with drips and keep a mess-free warmer and floor/table
- the less wax you have in the jar, the hotter it will be-- let it cool or blow on it to avoid burning yourself