- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Health Communications (31 March 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1558740422
- ISBN-13: 978-1558740426
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.9 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,86,773 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
A Gift to Myself: Personal Workbook and Guide Paperback – 31 Mar 1991
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I started the book last month and left off at chapter 3. What I learned in Chapter 2 has taken me a month so far just to internalize it all, because I found that every aspect of my life is ruled by numerous fears! No wonder I am miserable & stuck! Some of the fears were ideas I had never considered for myself & now that Whitfield's questionnaire has so clearly pointed them out, I know they are ALL true for me. I instantly started feeling a bit of relief that finally, someone knows what the hell they are talking about & that I can trust that Whitfield won't take advantage of my vulnerability to feed me trash. I am slowly able to let go of more & more knowing I have this companion workbook to help me every step of the way, from recognizing the fears that sabotage my life & happiness, to discovering all of the many losses I never knew to grieve, to guiding me gently into that healthy necessary grief without fear of losing control of my emotions. I trust the process outlined in this workbook & know it to be the most valuable workbook I have ever & will ever, buy! If it had cost $100 it would have been worth every penny, luckily it was around $10. What a bargain for finally knowing all of the answers to the nagging doubts that have plagued me all of my 37 years. It was that voice, MY inner child, deep inside, begging to be recognized, begging to be loved & given a hug, wanting badly to come out & play & get some sun on her beautiful face.
Do yourself a favor, get this book! If you ONLY do chapter TWO it will be worth the price! I don't believe anyone can discover that many truths as in Ch. 2, and then ignore it and put this book down. I could guarantee that for any one who comes to this book open-minded & really ready to find out why they are so miserable, you will finally breathe a true sign of relief & know you're in the right place & that your misery is temporary. Inside you is the source of great happiness, fulfillment, imagine never being lonely or empty again! Imagine knowing everything you need to know when you need to know it, and realizing the source of this wisdom resides inside your self right now? Wow. Get it, work it, and finally, heal your wounded inner self & let the gorgeous real you come out & shine.
Including pets. Devastating. The fire was a catalyst to bring a lot up
that needed healing. This book comforts and guides your inner child through
a healing journey. Be aware that as soon as you begin this journey, stuff
comes up and it's all okay. A great gift to yourself.