- Paperback: 133 pages
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India (19 February 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8129139596
- ISBN-13: 978-8129139597
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 0.9 x 19.7 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,76,293 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
The Gift Paperback – 19 Feb 2016
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Kochouseph Chittilappilly is an industrialist, a philanthropist, a humanist and a bestselling author. He is the founder of V-Guard Industries Ltd and the popular amusement parks Wonderla and Veega Land Developers Pvt Ltd.
Kochouseph was born in Kerala into a traditional agricultural family. He holds a Master’s degree in Physics and began his career as a supervisor in an electronics company. He is the recipient of many awards for his exemplary contributions in business and philanthropy. He is happily married with two sons and two grandchildren.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
More than the decision to donate his kidney, what's heartening is how he kept his calm during the tortuous process of organ donation.