- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Ghost Stories of Shimla Hills Paperback – 1 Oct 2005
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 72 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- This is a very quick read with just 139 pages.
- The Kindle formatting has no issues.
- There are 15 short stories in easy English.
- I got the impression that all stories will be of the same kind. That is, old ghostly tales of Shimla that have been passed down over the ages. However, only about half of them can be said to be the 'hardcore' Shimla horror stories. Quite a few are so generic and told in third person story telling fashion that you can just add any name, like Mirzapur or Kanpur or Stockholm, and one won't know the difference.
- A few as per the author was researched by herself with a trip to Shimla and also after meeting with people who have had ghostly encounters.
- The stories have references to Shimla roads, markets, railway lines.
Overall, not a bad purchase for what I paid. This is okay for a quick read.
Don't forget to press the'helpful'button if this review has been :)
The print quality is very good.....book was in good condition ......what could be better when the stories are basd on real life experiences....i would recommend this book for those who love to read ghost stories...also the language is very easy and suitable for all age groups
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?