- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Harper Thorsons (29 January 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780008106058
- ISBN-13: 978-0008106058
- ASIN: 0008106053
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.2 x 21 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #82,694 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting to Yes with Yourself: And Other Worthy Opponents Paperback – Import, 29 Jan 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum purchase of Rs. 5,000 with SBI Credit cards and Credit Card EMIs Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
William Ury, cofounder of Harvard’s Program on Negotiation, is one of the world’s best-known and most influential experts on negotiation. He is the coauthor of Getting to Yes, the bestselling negotiation book in the world, and has taught negotiation to tens of thousands of people, has consulted for dozens of Fortune 500 companies, and has served as a consultant to the White House. An internationally sought-after speaker, he is also the author of seven other books, including two New York Times bestsellers, Getting Past No and The Power of a Positive No. He lives in Boulder, Colorado.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.