- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Little, Brown Book Group; 2011 edition (22 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780349410159
- ISBN-13: 978-0349410159
- ASIN: 0349410151
- Product Dimensions: 29 x 20 x 3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 52 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,018 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-free Productivity Paperback – 22 Apr 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
I am a devout, card-carrying GTD true believer . . . The entire approach has boosted not only my productivity but also my wider well-being. But what amazes me just as much is how deeply GTD has taken hold around the world . . . This is a genuine movement
Getting Things Done describes an incredibly practical process that can help busy people regain control of their lives. It can help you be more successful. Even more important, it can help you have a happier life!
Getting Things Done offers help building the new mental skills needed in an age of multitasking and overload
David Allen's productivity principles are rooted in big ideas . . . but they're also eminently practical
The bible of business and personal productivity
I recently attended David's seminar on getting organised, and after seeing him in action I have hope . . . David Allen's seminar was an eye-opener
Allen drops down from high-level philosophising to the fine details of time management. Take a minute to check this one out
David Allen brings new clarity to the power of purpose, the essential nature of relaxation, and deceptively simple guidelines for getting things done. He employs extensive experience, personal stories, and his own recipe for simplicity, speed and fun
Anyone who reads this book can apply this knowledge and these skills in their lives for immediate results
A true skeptic of most management fixes, I have to say David's program is a winner!
A thoroughly revised edition of the bestseller Getting Things Done, with tips and tools relevant to today's ever-changing work environmentSee all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.