GetCardboard DIY Virtual Reality Kit ( VR headset glasses) Inspired From Google Cardboard
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Buy the original product from seller AuraVR. Experience virtual reality on your smart phone with up to 5.5 inch (when measured diagonally). This partly assembled kit can be assembled with ease for use as a virtual reality headset.
- It is made from laminated corrugated cardboard sheet and comes with nose cushion, magnetic trigger and adjustable headstrap.
- Mobile phones with operating system as android 4.1 and above or iOS 5 and above. For utilizing complete functionality of VR headset, phone must have sensors like Gyro sensor, compass, magnetometer and proximity sensor. Clicker works with phone having magnetometer sensor only.
- There are plenty of VR applications on both android and iOS platforms that can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes. Some of the applications for experiencing virtual reality games and videos include mo3d, VR Cinema, Zombie shooter, Google cardboard, Youtube 360 degree video channel etc.
- This VR headset will take you to immersive virtual reality experience through virtual reality tours, VR gaming and cinematic experience for a normal video. NFC tag is not included in the kit.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
b>GetCardboard is a registered trademark of Northern MindTech LLP. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Cardboard VR kit (vr headset) is inspired from Google Cardboard. It works best with mobile phones having size up to 5.5 inches (measured diagonally) and operating system Android 4.1 and above. This partly assembled kit can be assembled in less than 5 minutes to make it a fully functional ready to use vr headset. The kit includes: 1 Cardboard cut out with prefixed ceramic disk magnet, 1 Eye piece with 2 prefixed optical grade biconvex lenses, 1 Separator, 1 Neodymium magnet that work as a magentic trigger, 1 Elastic headstrap and a detailed instruction manual with all the necessary information required for assembling the kit. Being partly assembled, it is very compact in size and is portable. For magnetic trigger to work properly, mobile phone must have sensors like magnetometer, compass etc. There are plenty of VR applications on both android and iOS platforms that can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Apple iTunes. Some of the applications for experiencing virtual reality games and videos include mo3d, VR Cinema, Zombie shooter, Google cardboard, Youtube 360 degree video channel etc. Note: All these applications work on split screen technology, both split images will converge to magnified one using the headset.
How To Use:
1. Assemble the kit by referring the instruction manual provided.
2. Install and activate the application which you want to use.
3. Scan the QR Code provided to sync the mobile phone settings with VR headset.
4. Insert the phone into the headset, close the front lid and experience the whole new world of virtual reality.
Note: Please refer the instruction manual provided with the kit for complete assembling instructions. For magnetic clicker to work, phone must have a magnetometer sensor
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 2,225 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The main thing is its can support all android smart mobile handset and its a very use full product you can watch movie play the game android and you can play PC game to through your mobile why used the costly Vr box product you can enjoy with this google cardboard its a light weight good quality board and its easy to use very affordable product in this future.
If you have a glue gun, tape, double sided tape or any glue, I'd suggest you to assemble it and fix it permanently for good.
1) The product description says "Experience virtual reality on your smart phone with up to 5.5 inch (when measured diagonally)". But, it can hardly handle a 5.5-inch phone.
2) The lens is not steady, it keeps slipping away and rotating from its original position.
3) The joints don't fit well. I used a tape to fix joints.
1. The cardboard becomes painful at nose point after 5 min.. so, you can't tolerate this piece for more than 15 min.
2. The lens is of bad quality and small.
3. Most importantly, it can't hold my Samsung J7 which is 5.5. inch phone, though they advertise that it can support phones up to 6 inch.
Assembly is quite straightforward. For the best fit, line the edges with tape/glue to secure all the joints. Also, you can cut a piece out of sponge or cotton to attach near the nose area, as it is quite sharp.
Viewing angle can be made better.
Half the screen was not visible.
But it was comfortable cutout,
Lens had good clarity.
My phone is broad so doesn't fit but thanks Northern Tech.. For making a 3D product which was under my budget.
So if you wish to have an experience buy it, Best part it's DIY.