Get Up Once More: A Blueprint for your Success Journey Paperback – 2 November 2022
Save Extra with 3 offers
Enhance your purchase
About the Book: "What if you discovered the KEY REASON that has stopped you from achieving your dreams so far? What if someone personally guided you through a detailed roadmap to walk upon to achieve those dreams? If you have been trying to achieve something for long and results didn’t show up as expected, it’s high time to work upon reprogramming your subconscious mind for success. Get up once more by Sheetal is an eye opener where you would be taken on a journey to identify the root cause of setbacks and to program your mind to become a better version of yourself. The amazing book is not just a reading material; it’s a guide to help you prepare your own success plan. The book is a treasure for lifetime as it makes you execute the plan and change your life for better. The 7 unique learning based chapters by Sheetal reveal the unexplored tools and techniques to adopt success habits. Easy to follow activities have been imbibed in an interesting way following each learning given in the book. These activities will help you to create your own workbook named ‘Achievers Book’ that will act as your mentor, your success guide and your own blueprint for success. In this book you will discover most powerful lessons that will help you –
- Identify the root cause that stops you from achieving your goals
- Develop a new belief system that gives you power to take right decisions
- Reprogram your subconscious mind to become successful
- Learn the ultimate step by step process of goal setting
- Effective ways to take action whenever required so as to achieve goals
- Develop the habits of most successful people in the world
- Become a winner and live the life of your dream
Special offers and product promotions
- 5% Instant Discount up to INR 250 on HSBC Cashback Card Credit Card Transactions. Minimum purchase value INR 1000 Here's how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check 'EMI options' above for more details. Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- Publisher : Bluerose Publishers Pvt. Ltd.; First edition (2 November 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 114 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9354726267
- ISBN-13 : 978-9354726262
- Reading age : 14 years and up
- Item Weight : 171 g
- Dimensions : 12.7 x 0.66 x 20.32 cm
- Country of Origin : India
- Customer Reviews:
Top review from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The story starts with Neeraj, who wants to end his life because he faced loss in business and relationships. He meets Sharad, a successful businessman, who then helps him and guides him for 5 days.
The book is divided into 6 chapters. The author tends to teach about how we should adopt new strategies to achieve our goals and dreams, how to wake up at 5:30 everyday and do the morning routine, how to live a fulfilled life, etc.
While the book is full of wisdom on various aspects of life, my personal favourite is the part which throws light on the importance of lessons from Sharad's Guru. So it's important to have someone who leads you to the right way. Their teachings can be greatly helpful. The mentor is important so that we don't go astray on our paths and stop making the same mistakes again and again.
"When you stumble, don't hesitate, don't look down. Have belief in your ability, look up with confident eyes, see the victory in your mind and get up once more."