- Paperback: 912 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Seventh edition (2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352606221
- ISBN-13: 978-9352606221
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 10 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 254 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #319 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Geography of India Paperback – 1 Sep 2017
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Majid Husain is a well-known name in the field of geography. He has written many books on the subject for students who are preparing for the civil services examination and for students in universities. He has been a professor of geography in Jamia, Milia Islamia.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
254 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
being a cse aspirant I personally found it useless going through 6-700 extra pages for a subject upsc is ain't even giving any considerable weightage no more..
It is based on syllabus. Good theoretical concepts explained. Thoroughly revised. Addition of many maps. written in simple n lucid style.