- Hardcover: 800 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education (1 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789339221379
- ISBN-13: 978-9339221379
- ASIN: 9339221370
- Package Dimensions: 25.3 x 19.5 x 4.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #3,03,907 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ 150.00 Delivery charge
Geoelectric Methods: Theory and Application Hardcover – 1 Jul 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
About the Author
Bhattacharya B, Chairman, Research Council of CSIR-NGRI, Hyderabad and adjunct professor, Department of Geophysics, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
Shalivahan Srivastava, Head and Professor at Department of Applied Geophysics, Indian School of Mines, Dhanbad.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.