- Warning: To be used under the direct supervision of an adult
Genuine Strider 12" Sport - The ORIGINAL No Pedal Balance Bike, Pink
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Globally No. # 1 Selling, most Highly Rated, Highest Reviewed Balance Bike in the world. Durable, U.S. patented design & metal frame for optimal toddler riding geometry / position. The only Bike or Tricycle your 18 month to 5 year old child will ever need, all in one package. Includes everything needed to teach kids 18 months – 5 years of age how to Balance & Ride. Never need training wheels or a tricycle!*
- Strider has the youngest starting age: 18 months. If they can walk they can ride ! Superlight weight design: 3 kg only. Easy for you and your Toddler to Lift & Handle.
- Maintenance-Free engineered ultra light molded Wheels with premium sealed cartridge wheel bearings and EVA polymer tires; Guaranteed Never Flat.
- Highly adjustable Mini-Seat and Handlebars fit ages 18 months- 5 years. In Addition to Mini- Seat for (18 – 36 months), it includes a Padded Seat and Extra Long Post for (36 – 60 months old)
- Built-in Launch pad Footrest with grip tape allows toddlers to develop advanced riding skills. Quick Clamp adjustable Seat & Handlebar Height, Easy assembly - No Tools Needed!
Return Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable. Learn more. 10 Day Return Applicable only in case of manufacturing defect.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
STRIDER gives children the Easiest Transition to a Pedal Bike. The Strider 12 Sport model offers every feature a child (or parent) could want. It is the perfect balance of performance, options, and value, featuring more than 8 years of design evolution and manufacturing improvements. Handlebar: Unique 12.7mm steel handlebar is 43% smaller than standard to allow better control with tiny hands. Custom logo mini-grips are soft urethane with protective ends. Machined-aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” height adjustment from 46-56cm (18-22”). Wheel: Strider-exclusive, ultralight one-piece wheels sport a raised-letter, five-spoke design with 10 bearing support gussets for maximum strength at the lightest weight possible. Top-quality sealed cartridge bearings roll smooth and never need adjustment. Tires: EVA polymer (industrial foam) tires are super light and durable yet offer a smooth ride. Best of all, they never need air and will never go flat. Seats: The durable, all-weather mini-saddle is designed specifically for beginning riders and their tiny hips. Smaller, narrower, and lighter than a typical saddle, this seat allows for proper riding position and posture. ** The Sport model also includes a padded XL saddle and long seatpost to fit kids over 3 years and allows seat height adjustments up to 48cm (19”). Bar and seat clamps: Machined aluminum quick release allows “No Tools” saddle height adjustment from 28-41cm (11-16”) for the perfect fit for your child. Footrest: Unique, frame-integrated footrests are properly positioned directly below the saddle for natural bike balance. This position also fosters the advanced ability to stand while gliding as well as pumping and jumping the bike. Strider is the industry-leader when it comes to helping children as young as 18 months learn to ride on two wheels
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I like how at barely two he can manage his bike independently. Adds to his level of confidence!
The foot rests are not to protruding which you'd think would be nice for more of a foot rest for your little one but I noticed my daughters legs would be hitting them if any wider. Well thought out bike.
At its lowest setting it works for my 2 year old to push around and get going.