- Item model number: RFWLDPLPT08_9
- ASIN: B06WVBMBK6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 14 February 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Material: Genuine Leather
- Lifestyle: Ethnic & Traditional
- Sales Package: 1 Pair
- Ideal for: Women
- Care Instructions: Rotate your pair of shoes once every other day, allowing them to de-odorize and retain their shapes. Use shoe bags to prevent any stains or mildew.
|Note: The order quantity is limited to 3 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
• Crafted to perfection, these leather juttis are accentuated by an elaborately hand-stitched that lends it a contemporary twist. • Genuine leather upper, outsole and insole • This pair of juttis is hand-stitched with indigenous leather that is processed using native techniques giving it a characteristic look • Wipe with a clean, dry cloth when needed
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|