- Item Weight: 99.8 g
- Item model number: BREADBOARD_GL12
- ASIN: B00MC1CCZQ
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: 211 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #55 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
Generic Elementz Nickel Plated 840 Points Bread Board or Solderless Piecesb Circuit Test Board, White
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 840 Tie Points: 128 groups of 5 connected terminals, 8 bus of 25 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- Adhesive sheet on the back side of the board, multiple breadboards can be spliced together too
Specifications for this item
|Manufacturer Series Number||BREADBOARD_GL12|
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Frequently bought together
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
A breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R and D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterwards.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
B) Local stores sell this between Rs. 60 to Rs. 80. Amazon adds shipping cost over and above the retail price, so you could buy 2 from local market for the price you pay on Amazon.
C) Positive and Negative rails are not marked. Not a big issue, but a marking or color strip helps.