- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 2% each on Qualifying items offered by Bucketlist when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 1% each on Qualifying items offered by Bucketlist when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
Generic Elementz Nickel Plated 840 Points Bread Board or Solderless Piecesb Circuit Test Board, White
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 840 Tie Points: 128 groups of 5 connected terminals, 8 bus of 25 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- Adhesive sheet on the back side of the board, multiple breadboards can be spliced together too
Specifications for this item
|Manufacturer Series Number||BREADBOARD_GL12|
|Number of Items||1|
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R and D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterwards.