- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 60.00 Delivery charge
+ 75.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Generic Elementz Nickel Plated 840 Points Bread Board or Solderless Piecesb Circuit Test Board, White
|Price:||159.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||79.00 (33%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- 840 Tie Points: 128 groups of 5 connected terminals, 8 bus of 25 connected terminals
- Reusable for fast build a prototype of an electronic circuit will accept transistors, diodes, LEDS, resistors, capacitors and virtually all types of components
- No soldering required
- Can modify or revise the circuits easily
- Fit for jumper wire of 0.8mm diameter standard 2.54mm hole spacing
- Adhesive sheet on the back side of the board, multiple breadboards can be spliced together too
Specifications for this item
|Manufacturer Series Number||BREADBOARD_GL12|
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A breadboard is an invaluable tool for experimenting with circuit designs whether in the R and D or university lab. A breadboard is used to make up temporary circuits for testing or to try out an idea. No soldering is required so it is easy to change connections and replace components. Parts will not be damaged so they will be available for re-use afterwards.