- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Generic Digital LCD TDS Meter Waterfilter Tester for Measuring TDS3/TEMP/PPM,Multicolor
|Price:||208.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||357.00 (63%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- This is a digital TDS meter tester for testing the purity of water
- This item can be used in water purifiers and filters, food (vegetable, fruits) drink quality monitoring, pools, spas, aquariums and hydroponic
- The product comes with Hold Function and a Built-in digital thermometer for temperature measurement
- Includes a carrying case
Specifications for this item
|Ball Material Type||Plastic|
|EAN||0762137024792 , 0000656565656 , 0643517997939|
|Included Components||Leather case with tds Meter|
|Manufacturer Series Number||CB18845|
|Number of Items||1|
|Power Source Type||Battery-Powered|
|Special Features||Automatic Shut-Off|
|UPC||643517997939 , 762137024792 , 000656565656|
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This is a digital TDS meter tester used for measuring Total Dissolved Solids present in the water. To measure the purity of water, please use the following instructions.
Taking TDS Measurements
- Remove the protective cap.
- Turn the TDS meter on. The ON/OFF switch is located on the panel.
- Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inch).
- Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles.
- Wait until the display stabilizes. Once the reading stabilizes (approx. 10 seconds), press the HOLD button to view the reading out of the water.
- If the meter displays a flashing x10 symbol, multiply the reading by 10.
- After usage, shake off any excess water from your meter. Replace the cap.
Taking Temperature Measurements
- Once the meter is on, the temperature function can be used at any time, in or out of liquid.
- Press the TEMP button. The display will switch to temperature (in Celsius only).
- To return to TDS mode, press the TEMP button.
- The meter is not water-tight. Do not dip the meter beyond the water level limit.
- Do not store the meter in high temperatures or direct sunlight.
- Do not attempt to open the housing or tinker with the electronics of the unit.
- After multiple usage, if the product is not showing correct readings, please use the recalibaration guidelines as given below.
- Immerse the TDS Meter into Calibration solution up to maximum immersion level (2 inch)
- Reading appear on the Display
- If the meter does not read within 2% of solution. Press Temp key for 3 seconds, Display Start Blinking. Adjust the reading by using “Temp” key (to increase the reading) and hold key (to decrease the reading)
- Press Temp key again for 3 seconds, meter enters in Testing Mode. Take the TDS Meter out from water Wait a moment, after showing Zero put the meter again into water. TDS Meter show Readings.
- If Reading is accurate calibration is completed. If not, repeat the procedure
From the manufacturer
Digital LCD TDS Meter Water Filter Tester for Measuring TDS3/Temp/PPM
This take-anywhere high-precision and high-sensitivity water testing device is easy to use with a new larger clear screen with easy-to-read digital display. Includes a protective case so you can carry with you and not lose!
Fast and quick on the spot results for easy calibration of total dissolved solids (TDS), temperature (temp) and parts per million (PPM) whether in the home or in the garden. Suggested tool for household water, making colloidal silver, fresh water aquariums and aquaculture, ponds, livestock water, horticulture and hydroponics, and pools and spas. This quick display can tell you whether the water is drinking quality (less than 40ppm) or if it greater than >40ppm.
This professional style TDS pen is perfect for personal or commercial use.
Taking temperature measurements once the meter is on, the temperature function can be used at any time, in or out of liquid. Press the temp button and display will switch to temperature which shows temperature in celsius when wish to return to TDS mode, press the TEMP button.
Flexibility to Move Where you Need it Most
Small enough to put in your purse, pocket, or easily slip into your travel bag. This professional style TDS pen comes in a cover to keep it safe and handy.
The quick results tells you about the water/solution in a way which is easy to read and understand from the large display screen.
Multi Functional Instrument
Easy calibration of total dissolved solids (TDS), temperature (temp) and parts per million (PPM) in home or office, swimming pools, aquariums, ponds, fresh water sources from creeks, rivers, wells, rain water storage, greenhouse, garden or horticulture, camping or travelling.
Follow Simple Steps
Remove the protective cap.
Turn the TDS meter on. The on/off switch is located on the panel.
Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level.
Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles.
Wait until the display stabilizes. The reading stabilizes in approx. 10 seconds.
Press the hold button to view the reading out of the water.
1. Immerse the TDS meter into calibration solution up to maximum immersion level (2 inch).
2. Reading appear on the display.
3. If the meter does not read within 2% of solution. Press 'temp' key for 3 seconds, display start blinking. Adjust the reading by using 'temp' key (to increase the reading) and 'hold' key (to decrease the reading).
4. Press 'temp' key again for 3 seconds, meter enters in testing mode. Take the TDS meter out from water. Wait a moment, after showing zero put the meter again into water. TDS meter show readings.
5. If reading is accurate calibration is completed. If not, repeat the procedure.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Have tried with tap and RO water, and as expected the readings were within the expected ranges.
Do read the manual before using it. Comes with a decent carry case and the battery are also replaceable.
The hold feature is good, as the readings are instantaneous
So I would say that for a short span of time it is good later this product shows wrong reading and ultimately dies. I don't know which one is better but this one deserves less than 3 stars from me
I brought this product in September 2017 and it gave up on me in February 2018. Not even 6 months. It is cheap Chinese made product. Avoid this and go for HM products.
Distilled water - 10 PPM, was expecting it to be zero.
Rain water - 30 PPM
Water from Ganges - 90 PPM
Tap water - 300 PPM
Water with a pinch of salt - TDS was too high to measure, the meter went blank :-))