- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Amazon Pay balance: Save Rs.100 on your purchase. Offer: Add Amazon Pay balance, get Flat Rs.100 back. Minimum amount to be added Rs.1000. Offer valid from Jun 1st to Jun 21st.ADD BALANCE Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Generic 5V 10A 2 Channel Relay Module Shield for Arduino ARM PIC AVR DSP Electronic
|Price:||193.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||78.00 (29%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Size: 50. 6mm (l) x 38. 8mm (w) x 19. 3mm (h)
- Weight: 30g
- PCB color black
- Around the board with 4 mounting holes, hole diameter 3. 1 mm, easy installation and fixing
- Relay high quality single relay single pole double throw
- A common end, a beginning, a closed-end, optical coupling isolation, good anti-interference
- Low suction, high level release
Specifications for this item
|Is Assembly Required?||false|
|Manufacturer Series Number||5V 10A 2 Channel Relay Module Shield for Arduino|
|Model Number||5V10A2 Channel Relay Module|
|Number of Items||1|
|Part Number||5V 10A 2 Channel Relay Module Shield for Arduino|
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who bought this item also bought
5V 10A 2 channel relay module shield for Arduino ARM PIC AVR DSP electronic relay. The item is a 24v 2-channel relay interface board, it can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM and so on. If you have ever had a project that required an interface with a high power device that needed AC or DC voltage and high current levels you have probably already discovered that attempting to control those devices directly with your Arduino, Raspberry PI and other Microcontroller or Microprocessor can be a real challenge. This board is designed to interface easily with your 5V IO's without consuming much current on your IO pins. Relay contact capacity 250V10A. Relay output normally open, normally closed. Low level valid. 5V relay signal input voltage range, 0-5V. VCC power to the system. JD-VCC relay in the power supply. The default 5V relay. JD-VCC and VCC can be a shorted. Ring Instructions, VCC: System power cathode. GND: System power cathode. IN1-IN2: Relay control port.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing to note is this is mainly meant for Arduino UNO. You need 5v to trigger this Relay. Arduino gives 5v output which you can connect to IN to trigger the Relay. If you are planning to use this directly with a PIR Sensor (Motion sensor) connecting the PIR 3.3v out to this Relay IN will not work. I hacked this by connecting (soldering from back of the PC board) the PIR out directly to the Emitter leg of the Octocoupler on the Relay board. it worked well. You can also use a transistor (BC547 NPN) where you can apply the 3.3v from PIR and push 5v from source to the Relay IN.
Only one of the 2 relays is working for me.
I didnot understand at first and thought somewhere my fault in connections,
Later after detailed examination of board i found that one of the surface mount component labelled as G1 is missing on the side of non functioning relay..
Update: After some search i came to know that missing component was a transistor , so i soldered a Through Hole component instead of surface mount one, & succeeded in making it work..
Now my 2 relays are working.
Except this product. it worked flawlessly with my pi