- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
+ 77.00 Delivery charge
Garnier Skin Naturals Micellar Cleansing Bi Phase Water, 125ml
|Price:||170.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||55.00 (24%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Remove make-up in just one swipe with the power of magnetic Micellar
- For the 1st time, Garnier combined its Micellar technology with nourishing argan oil. The Micelles capture and lift away residue like a magnet, while the oils dissolve traces of make up and nourishes the skin
- Result skin is perfectly clean, nourished and comfortable
- Directions shake well before use
- Apply onto face, eyes and lips with some cotton pads without rubbing
- No rinsing required
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Style: Bi Phase Water, 125ml
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The 1st oil infused micellar cleansing water, powerful at removing makeup, even waterproof yet surprisingly gentle on skin.
From the manufacturer
How Does it Work?
- Garnier Micellar Water contains micelles that work like magnets
- Micelles attract makeup and other impurities lifting them off your skin
How Do I Use it: Just 3 Little Steps to Remove Makeup. It’s Never Been So Easy!
Pour Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water onto cotton.
Press the cotton lightly for a few seconds.
Swipe away all your makeup in one go
Proof is on the cotton
Which is the Right Micellar Water for Me?
Micellar Cleansing Water: For Everyday Makeup
- So Effective: No makeup residue
- So Easy: Just 1 swipe. No harsh rubbing
- So Gentle: No added parabens. No added alcohol. No added sulfates. Suitable for sensitive skin
Micellar Oil-Infused Cleansing Water: For Waterproof Makeup and Kajal
- So Effective: Removes even extreme waterproof makeup with just 1 cotton pad
- So Easy: Just 1 swipe. No harsh rubbing
- So Nourishing: Contains argan oil in a non-sticky formula that nourishes your skin
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(without any issues ever ) and wanted to try this out. My experience has not been good. This is a pretty strong concoction. I used it primarily for removing eye makeup (water proof kajal). The skin under my eyes got dried up and crinkled. Finally flaked off and fell and took a weeks time to normalize. I would suggest using very small quantities of it , if at all you do want to try it out. Also wash up the cleansed area. I understand that as per instructions you don't need to but would you rather leave a strong chemical to ruin your skin?? Need extra caution while using in the under eye area as we know its a rather sensitive area.
But still at this price and being chemical free, it is a good option as everyday cleanser. Much better than heavy cleansing milk, specially in summers.
Also, it is good on my extremely sensitive skin.
As a habit, I do splash water after using, though it is not required.
It is new product in market for cleaning the make up hence people like me who want to try new products would be interested.
It clears the make up but takes little time.
Skin feels fresh after using it unlike in a cleansing milk where it becomes super oily and it becomes mandate to wash face with water.
- It is less effective than a cleansing milk, requires a lot quantity to clean water proof make up, you have to rub it again and again on an area to have it clean.
-Can not remove the entire makeup specially for kajal and eye make up it's not a good choice.
Anyways coming to the product, it is good.. it removed my mascara lipstick and kohl effortlessly.. no tugging or rubbing was needed.. 2-3 swipes and its all gone... the best thing is you dont have to wash your face... being a oil skinned person I had to wash my face to get rid of the oil.. over all its really good... everyone should give it a try...
Most recent customer reviews
It’s my third bottle now .Read more