|Display Size||1.23 Inches|
|Included Components||Charging Cable & Manual|
|Shape||As shown in the image|
|Material Type||As shown in the image|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||As shown in the image|
|Imported By||OSS INFOCOM PVT LTD, 601, Sahyog Building, 58, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019; +91 9716661666|
Garmin Forerunner 235 Activity Tracker
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Screen Size||1.23 Inches|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||13 x 46 x 46 Millimeters|
About this item
- Wrist Based Heart Rate: Forerunner 235 utilizes Garmin’s very own wrist based heart rate sensor that tracks 24/7
- Larger Screen: A 44 percent larger screen than the 225 but the same physical size, Battery Life: 12 weeks in watch mode and 12 hours in training mode
- Audio Prompts: Receive audio prompts from your connected smartphone that include laps and lap times, Battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion
- Smart Notifications: See incoming email, text messages, call alerts, calendar reminders and more from your compatible smartphone
- Display Size: WxH - 1.23 inch (31.1 mm) diameter, Physical Dimensions: 1.77 inch x 1.77 inch x 0.46 inch (45 x 45 x 11.7 mm)
- Warranty: 1 year
GARMIN WARRANTY POLICY.
1-Year warranty against any manufacturing defect (not applicable on accessories like battery and on physical damage).
Read the full warranty policy at www.amazon.in/garminwarrantypolicyFor any further warranty related information, please contact customer care number +91-9716661666 or email at email@example.com
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant discount with AU Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- Get 5% up to Rs. 1500 Instant Discount on HSBC Credit Card EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Cashback on ICICI Bank American Express Credit Card EMI Here's how
- Cashback (3): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid only for select customers on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Black and Gray
Elevate Wrist Heart Rate Technology
Forerunner 235 with Elevate heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist 24/7, giving you the option to run without a strap. Its colorful gauge identifies your heart rate zone and beats per minute in real time. Stay in the zone and race to your personal best with Elevate wrist heart rate technology.
GPS Running Watch with Wrist-based Heart Rate
Stay on pace for your next personal record with Forerunner 235, the GPS running watch with Elevate wrist heart rate technology and smart features. Includes activity tracking and connected features like automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, smart notifications and audio prompts, as well as customizable widgets, applications and watch faces from the Connect IQ store.
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate and more
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect, live tracking, audio prompts, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking counts daily steps, distance, calories and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets and applications from Connect IQ
Connect IQ is also home to custom watch faces, widgets, apps and data fields you can download for free.
Displays email, call, text, social media and other alerts.
VO2 Max Estimate
Estimates the maximum volume of oxygen you can use during activity.
You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions and forecasts.
Counts steps, calories and distance throughout the day, and the move bar with vibration alert motivates you to move when you’ve been sitting too long.
|VO2 Max Estimate||✓||✓||✓|
|Wrist-Based Heart Rate||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Battery life is good, with daily 30min to 1hr Running I get more than 4 days of battery life.
- Enough Running Dynamics and Cycling feature to satisfy a major pool of athlete.
- The e-ink type screen looks awesome in Bright Lighting condition.
- The Backlight is not bright but is okay to use in dark.
- The strap/band is soft and comfortable.
- In India we get the Asia Version and it comes with extra band/strap of opposite color combination. In my case Orange/Black (default) and Black/Orange (spare). So, no need to invest with additional strap/band.
- Nothing major to mention here ( that's why I gave 5 Stars)
- cannot use all the running dynamics from garmin HRM-Run and also not compatible with power meter ( this is needed only by serious athlete)
Weight: Almost nothing (*****)
Battery Backup: 7 days with connected mode to your phone with notification alerts. (*****)
Running Tracking Performance: It has inbuilt GPS so no need to carry your phone. (*****)
User Friendly: It doesn't has touch screen display even after it allows you to use it very easily. (*****)
However I felt like the product itself does not meet the expectation based on the money that you are paying.
Product itself does not feel very premium, it is at times laggy. When you press a button it takes a second or two for the menu to pop up. Upgrading the firmware was a big pain as the sync kept on failing.
When you charge the watch there is no icon or notification which tells you that the watch is being charged.
Weather widget is not helpful as it will only show up if you sync the watch with the phone instead you can check weather app on the phone itself which is more convenient.
No options in the watch or the Connect app to change the notifications settings.
Not too sure about HRM.
These are my observations so far but as far as tracking your runs are concerned it does it quite well.
Only downside is the cost. There are various other trackers for a fraction of the cost. But if you want accuracy, it's worth the extra money.
Backlight - Satisfied. Well, At night; unless the MOVE sensor works properly, you can't see the data on the watch.
Accuracy - I can give 10/10 for this feature considering 💓 rate. I haven't explored the running featurs yet..!!
Bluetooth connectivity - Uffff..!! Hardly the phone and watch connection would be in a range of 5 metres. Reality is, I couldn't get the connectivity range on the other side of my room. Everytime you have to carry your phone with you *for better connectivity* (even if you trying to step an inches apart from your phone). This feature could have been better. Will soon share the experience on applications and widgets.