- Product Dimensions: 50 x 31 x 27.2 cm ; 118 g
- Item model number: AKH1196
- ASIN: B00KIYIIFC
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1,252 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #521 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Ganesh Potato Vegetable Pav Bhaji Masher ( color may vary)
- Can be used to easily mash boiled potatoes and other vegetables for pav bhaji, stuffed paratha, masala dosa and more
- Excellent ergonomic grip with heat-proof handle
- Can be used to grind and mash tomato and gravy in any curry directly while cooking
- Hygienic and easy to clean after use
- Colour: Green, Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Masher
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Mash Boiled Vegetables with Ease
The Ganesh Potato and Vegetable Pav Bhaji Masher is a great tool to quickly mash boiled potatoes for various Indian delicacies such as pav bhaji, masala dosa, stuffed paratha or for potato mash as an accompaniment with grilled meat. Its unique design at the base allows you to mash potatoes evenly without undesirable lumps or inconsistencies in the final mash. Apart from potatoes, you can also use this tool to mash other boiled vegetables such as carrots, peas and cauliflower to experiment with different dishes and recipes. Additionally, you can use this masher while cooking curries to get smooth consistency and flavour.Ergonomic Design for Ease of Use
Featuring an ergonomic handle for easy function, the Ganesh Potato and Vegetable Pav Bhaji Masher is perfect for mashing large batches of vegetables without encountering fatigue or discomfort. The handle is made from heat-proof material, preventing your hands from scalding while mashing hot vegetables. Its simple design makes it fairly easy to clean and maintain while the high quality stainless steel is highly durable and will last for a long time even with regular use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The edges are very sharp and you can easily cut your fingers and damage your expensive cookware teflon coating. The round plate edges should have been filed or grinded, but left sharp as punched out! No, safety measures adopted, which is bad.
The metal looks good, but irregular use can allow rust to appear on the surface. The round plate is welded, not giving enough confidence on how long it will hold.
The handle also comes off.
Regret buying it...Hands are good enough to mash now!
Don't wanna eat poisonous food that this item's rust produces.
Planning to cut the flat plate and use it on my kitchen sink's water hose!