- Shop with balance and get Rs.50 cashback per customer. Minimum order Rs.250 (excluding delivery fees). Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance during Feb 16 - 28. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Galaxy S6 Case, [Scratch Resistant] i-Blason **Clear** [Halo Series] Samsung Galaxy S6 Hybrid Bumper Case Cover...
|Price:||645.00 + 291.63 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Imported from USA
- Delivers in 15 days
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
i-Blason Halo Series Hybrid Clear Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 Release with 3H anti-scratch protection feature to prevent your phone from being scratched or damage during regular use. WARNING: THIS CASE IS DESIGNED ONLY FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 2015 RELEASE. WILL NOT FIT GALAXY S5
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
- Galaxy S6 Case, Ultra Slim Minimalist design by Slimtech - fits Galaxy S6 (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile) Thin, Anti-Slip, Drop Resistant Protective case with scratch resistant screen protector [BLACK]
- Galaxy S6 Case, [Minimalistic][Slim Fit] Samsung Galaxy S6 Clear Case Soft TPU Cover Shock-Absorption Bumper for Galaxy S6 Crystal Clear
- This one.
All three met my basic criteria: slim, simple, protective (without bulk), and highly rated by reviewers. Plus they're all inexpensive, so I just bought all three.
I'll start with the black Slimtech -- if you just want the skinny on this i-Blason case then skip down a bit. When I bought the cases, I actually thought the Slimtech is the one I would use the most. I got the other ones just in case I wanted something clear to show off my pretty new phone once in a while. Now that I have it, I see that it has some flaws. First, here's what I like:
- Very slim, so the phone barely feels bigger when it's on.
- The design is smooth, simple, and elegant. Definitely my favorite of the three.
- Grippy patches etched in the side are a nice touch.
- Slightly raised lip around the camera protects the lens without being obtrusive.
- The buttons work well.
But, it has two flaws that I've noticed:
- The left side of the case isn't quite snug against the phone. It's very close, but there's a little bit of play when you squeeze the side. It's certainly snug enough to stay on so I don't think it makes any real difference, but it's a minor annoyance.
- The cutout for the USB connector is a tad small on one side, so that the cable that comes with the phone presses against the side. It works, but it's a little tougher to get in, and I'm afraid the pressure will put stress on the USB port. Granted, the included USB connector is bulky, and smaller ones work fine.
[CLEAR SOFT TPU CASE]
Next, the "Soft TPU" clear case. Like the black Slimtech, it's a single, molded piece of plastic, but the clear one is a little softer and more rubbery. What I liked:
- As promised, it is crystal clear
- Just as slim as the Slimtech (if there's a difference, I can't see or feel it)
- A raised lip protects the camera
- All the buttons and cutouts work perfectly
- The soft plastic is a bit grippier, but since it doesn't have the textured sides I'd call this a wash
- The design isn't quite as elegant as the Slimtech -- it's still slim, but the edges are sharper and the lip around the camera is bulgier and more noticeable.
- It picks up smudges pretty easily, so I don't know how clear it would stay with use.
[i-BLASON HALO SERIES]
Finally, the i-Blason "Halo Series." Perks:
- Sleek design (maybe a hair thicker than the Slimtech, but still minimal)
- Rubbery bumper around the edge is protective and grippy, while clear plastic back seems less fingerprint-prone than the soft TPU case
- Buttons and cutouts work perfectly
- The back is (as far as I can tell) exactly level with the camera, which might worry me a bit, but subtle protrusions of the bumper on each corner ensure that it doesn't touch flat surfaces.
- I like the splash of color from the bumper, while still allowing a view of the S6's beautiful glass back.
- None that I've discovered so far
Conclusion: My favorite is the clear-backed i-Blason. I still love the uber-sleek design of the black Slimtech, but the minor fit issues are enough to tip the scales away from it. The "Soft TPU" case is fine too, but since there's an all-clear version of the i-Blason I would go with that one instead.
Wow, that was a long review. Sorry for that, but hope it helps.
PS - I did NOT receive any free cases or discounts "in exchange for my honest opinion," but I feel like a sucker for paying full price. How is it that everyone else seemed to get discounts? Where do I sign up??
good, looks like it will do the job. But it isn't a high end item with a high end look at a high end price. But it probably will do pretty much the same job protection your phone. It comes off easily, so I want to dress up I can take it off. my major concerns are everyday use. the color of ming on the pic is kind of a semigloss dark sky blue. The actual color is a high gloss medium dark cobalt/baby blue. Not a current fashion color but looks ok. The bumper part is rubbery and easy to grip. the camera does stick out a little past the clear back. However since they made the bumper lump out on the four corners, perpendicular to the rear of the phone, the phone rests on these instead of the camera lens when sitting on the table. the buttons and cut outs seem in proper place and function.