Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Gadget Hero's Thermal Grease Paste ISOL 6 Heat Sink Compound for CPU and Chipsets (Grey, 30g)
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||₹ 301.00 (60%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Material : ISOL 6, Heat Sink Compound. Colour : Grey
- Weight : Approx. 30 g
- Generally used as a thermal coupling of electrical / electronic devices to heat sinks such as base or mounting studs of transistors, diodes and rectifiers
- It is used for maintaining a positive heat-sink seal that improves heat transfer from the electrical / electronic component / device to the heat sink or chassis, there by increasing the overall efficiency of the component / device
- High thermal conductivity low thermal resistance electrically non-conductive, non-curing, non-capacitive, non-corrosive bleed resistant temp resistant from -50 to 210 C
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from order. Here's how
- 50% up to Rs.150 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Get 1500 Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check your eligibility here! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Gadget Hero s Grey Thermal Grease is ISOL 6, Heat Sink Compound is a non-curing, water resistant paste heavily filled with heat conductive metallic oxides in a Silicone base. It is used for maintaining a positive heat-sink seal that improves heat transfer from the electrical / electronic component / device to the heat sink or chassis, there by increasing the overall efficiency of the component / device. Generally used as a thermal coupling of electrical / electronic devices to heat sinks such as base or mounting studs of transistors, diodes and rectifiers. Also used as a non-flammable coating for fly back transformer connections in TV chassis and similar applications. Features : High Thermal conductivity low thermal resistance electrically non-conductive, non-curing, non-capacitive, non-corrosive bleed resistant temp resistant from -50 to 210 C.
Compare with similar items
30g Thermal Grease Paste Heat Sink Compound for CPU & Chipsets. Grey Color
Cooler Master Master Gel Thermal Paste
Adnet All IT Gadgets Cooler Fan Heatsink for Intel CPU 478 Upto 3.6Ghz for P4, Pentium 4, Celeron-D
SPIN CART Thermal Compound Paste Use in Coolers Heat Sink for CPU and Chipsets (Grey, 30 g)
Gadget Hero's 5g Thermal Grease Paste Heat Sink Compound for CPU & Chipsets. Grey Color (.3 ml)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||70.00||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Gadget Hero's ™||Ascension Enterprises LLP||Ace Technologies||Storin® Electro World||spincart||Gadget Hero's ™|
|Item Weight||60 grams||20 grams||4 grams||—||—||—|
Showing 1-8 of 313 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second: Discard a little bit of paste that comes out first, it's oily and weird. There's plenty of it so don't worry.
This paste is very cheap as compared to other brands like Cooler Master and Silverstone; and there is a large quantity, so it's suitable for multiple applications.
My default Intel paste was drying out, so I removed it and applied this. The results are good, considering my i5 6500 used to go to about 65°C before applying this; now it didn't go above 56°C when under synthetic load for 10 minutes. Not bad numbers for a default Intel heatsink and an i5.
But then considering that my CPU wasn't overclocked, I actually expected the temps to stay below 50°C, which did not happen. I haven't tried other pastes from CM, etc. but I think they might be better overall.
I have attached a screenshot of my CPU temperatures, check it out.
In conclusion, buy this if you frequently reapply thermal paste to your CPU and are on a budget, buy this. If you have the money, consider trying more expensive options; they'll probably work better.
1.im not overclocking
2.ignore first few pushes as water comes out with paste..dispose that watery paste.donot use that.the real solid paste comes out after few pushes.use that
3.apply the paste properly at correct quantity or it wont be efficient
4.it may dry fast like within six months though not sure... it may last long.you get a lot of paste so dont worry
5.overall good paste..people with high end cpus.dont use it with stock coolers
My laptop had started running very hot (hitting 90 C). With renewed processor paste, and an internal cleanup of the fan, temperature has got down by 25 C.