- Paperback: 644 pages
- Publisher: Business Datainfo Publishing Co Pvt Ltd; 1st edition (31 May 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8178521040
- ISBN-13: 978-8178521046
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 15.9 x 24.1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,28,858 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
THE GST NATION - A Guide for Business Transformation Paperback – 31 May 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Contents: A How GST works – Learn through examples 1. GST Essentials 2. Taxes to be paid under the GST Framework 3. How GST would reduce prices through a tax only on the value addition? 4. Understanding the process of return filing in GST B GST Strategy for Business Transformation 5. How GST will transform Business and Nation? 6. Business critical issues 7. Regulatory responsibilities of a GST registered firm 8. Strategy for agile Business Transformation C Master the Central Concepts of GST 9. Supply: Type, Time, Place and Value of Supply 10. Input Tax Credit D Develop Insights into Special GST Schemes 11. Export-Import, SEZs 12. GST provisions for e-Commerce 13. Composition Scheme 14. Job Work – GST Procedure for Outsourced Processing of Goods 15. Advance Ruling E Master GST Compliances & Transitional Provisions 16. GST Registration 17. Tax Invoice, Credit and Debit Notes 18. Returns 19. Claiming Tax Refunds 20. Record & Account keeping requirements 21. Transitional Provisions F Understand Working of GST Enforcement & Penalties System 22. Assessment of tax liability 23. Demand and Recovery of Tax 24. GST Enforcement: Inspection, Search, Seizure, Penalties 25. Ensuring compliances to GST rules G Acts and Rules 26. The Central Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 27. The Integrated Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 28. The GST Rules H Annexures 29. List of GST Forms 30. Definitions 31. Key References 32. GST Rates on Services 33. GST Rates on Goods 34. GST Compensation Cess Rates
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.