- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback will be credited within 72 Hours of shipment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Flat Rs.50 back using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
GSK TDS3 Digital TDS Meter Water Filter Tester
|Price:||FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499. Details|
|You Save:||707.00 (71%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Range : 0 -9990 ppm
- Accuracy : Plus or minus 2 percent
- Temperature : 0-50 degree c
- Color may vary slightly
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
A tds meter indicates the total dissolved solids (tds) of a solution, i.E. The concentration of dissolved solid particles. Dissolved ionized solids, such as salts and minerals. A tds meter is an inexpensive and convenient digital tool to instantly check your overall water quality with the push of a button, the tds can tell you your overall water purity level, which will be displayed on the screen in ppm (parts per million). The tds is great for checking your tap water quality, or knowing when to change a filter. (The meter does not test for biological contaminants.) Package included: 1 tds meter tester. 2 1.5v button cell battery. 3 user manual. 4 original leather case. Where to used : Water filters and purifiers, aquariums, ro/di systems, pools and spas, ponds, horticulture and hydroponics, commercial and industrial applications and more. How to use : 1. Remove the protective cap. 2. Turn the tds meter on. The on/off switch is located on the panel. 3. Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the max. Immersion level (2"). 4. Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles. 5. Wait until the display stabilizes. Once the reading stabilizes (approx. 10 seconds), press the hold button to view the reading out of the water. 6. If the meter displays a flashing 'x10' symbol, multiply the reading by 10. 7. After usage, shake off any excess water from your meter. Replace the cap. Precautions: 1. The meter is not water-tight. Do not dip the meter beyond the water level limit. 2. Do not store the meter in high temperatures or direct sunlight. 3. Do not attempt to open the housing or tinker with the electronics of the unit.