GRE Prep Plus 2020: 6 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + Video + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep) Paperback – 4 June 2019
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (9): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Kotak Bank Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Citi/Kotak/ICICI Cards (except ICICI Debit): Additional Flat cashback of Rs.1,500 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 250 on minimum order of Rs. 1,000 with RuPay Credit/Debit Cards and EMI transactions. Here's how
- Bonus Offer on Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card: Additional Flat cashback of Rs.750 on single transaction worth Rs.30,000 & above as Amazon Pay Balance Here's how
- Prime Savings : Save 10% with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- For Non-Prime members: Get 5% instant discount + 3% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Partner Offers (1): Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
After helping millions of students, we know what works. Our guides deliver knowledge with clarity and simplicity while focusing on the specialized strategies that keep test-takers ahead of the clock and at the top of their game.
We offer preparation for more than 90 standardized tests – including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses.
With a full array of self-paced and live online courses, as well as print books and mobile apps, you can use Kaplan to study on your own schedule and at your own speed. Kaplan's private tutors and admissions consultants supplement those offerings with one-on-one support.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
- Item Weight : 1 kg 540 g
- Paperback : 708 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1506248926
- ISBN-13 : 978-1506248943
- Product Dimensions : 21.27 x 3.3 x 27.62 cm
- Publisher : Kaplan Publishing (4 June 2019)
- Language: : English
- Best Sellers Rank: #33,743 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Review this product
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Why, then, do so many students buy them? The brand name and the millions of Kaplan marketing dollars. There are so many better options, though. Just like talking to someone whose favorite band is Nickelback - you want to tell them about the thousands of other bands that are so much better.
(No offense if you like Nickelback, but come on - your FAVORITE band?)
Anyway, skip this book and make sure most of your learning is from official ETS GRE questions and tests. There are better sources of technique out there for free on YouTube, as well, or from books like The Princeton Review or Manhattan Prep. And you can learn tons of math for free on Khan Academy.
In my study plans, you'll find all my GRE prep recommendations.
I am very sure, this will help me attain my goals.
It is highly recommended for GRE test takers.
What I love about the book is the breezy prose and the fantastic job it does on making you understand the test structure itself. The tips and strategies are invaluable. The analytical writing section is amazing, and the list of common GRE vocabulary words was SPOT ON. I can't believe how many were actually on the test! A lot of the GRE is not so much verbal knowledge, but knowledge about taking the test itself. I scored a 154 (64th %ile) on the verbal and a 4 (59th %ile) on the writing. Both are above the 50th percentile which was my goal, and I was accepted into both doctoral programs I applied for (both excellent schools with national reputations). I highly recommend this book. Don't wing it. Even for those with above average intelligence, the GRE is a very difficult exam.