- Paperback: 174 pages
- Publisher: Vibrant Publishers; 4th ed. edition (14 August 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1949395006
- ISBN-13: 978-1949395006
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 1 x 27.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 20 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #23,424 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
GRE Analytical Writing: Solutions to the Real Essay Topics - Book 1 Edition 2018: Volume 19 (Test Prep) Paperback – Import, 14 Aug 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
'GRE Analytical Writing: Solutions to the Real Essay Topics - Book 1 Edition 2018: Volume 19' by Vibrant Publishers is a compact book that comes to the rescue of the GRE aspirants to understand the nuances of Analytical Writing. It consists of 60 Issue and Argument topics with well-defined strategies to develop a response to them. The book outlines how one should consider a given statement and go about building a response with its pros and cons. It should be noted that Analytical writing is not just another writing task and to master it, one needs to learn to build robust strategies. Written in a simple language, the book offers insights into several topics and makes it easy for the readers to grasp the basics and learn from them. I am sure that if one makes use of its content diligently, one would be able to ace this particular topic of GRE. I wish its price could have come down a little.
If you are looking for a book that could help you brush your concepts and give you enough room for practice and explanation, you could definitely go ahead with the book.
MY RATING: 4.5/ 5