Honda GL1800 Goldwing 2001-2004 Healtech Gipro X-type Gear Indicator
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The healtech gipro x-type: fast response so no lag time also auto learning for simple setup
- Integrated programmable shift light and high speed warning feature
- Gipro-x is also the smallest, most compact gear indicator on the market. Shipped with a red display, other colors available upon request
- The product is rugged, 100% weatherproof and comes with 2-years replacement warranty
- Installation? very simple. The kit is "semi-universal" so it will require one wire to be spliced (rpm signal) but the speedo sensor wire is plug-and-play!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Due to a modern processor and sophisticated firmware, the gipro-x offers faster and more reliable readingspetitive products. Same size as the gipro-ds this is also the smallest, pact gear indicator on the market, making it easy to mount at the instrument cluster. Just the perfect size. It has a clear front face which goes along nicely with the factory instruments. Installation?. . . Pretty dang simple. . . Healtech makes bike specific looms to make the installation quick and simple. This kit is "semi-universal" meaning that it requires one wire to be spliced (rpm signal) but the speedo sensor wire is plug-and-play! follow these steps: 1) locate the speed sensor. Plug the gipro-x speed pickup wire inline. If you have a speedohealer installed, you have to connect the plugs in-line in the following order: speed sensor male plug >> gipro >> sh >> bike female plug. 2) locate the ecu (engine control unit) box. Usually under the seat or a side fairing. Find the tach signal wire (different by model. . . See bike-specific installation instructions for wire color directions) 3) just go through the gears (see user guide for instructions) and you are done. Note that healtech suggests doing this with a warmed up engine. That's it! each unit is extensively tested, es with a 30-day money back guarantee if for any reason it fails to meet your expectation (all parts must be returned in original condition), and a two year replacement guarantee (the product should not be damaged or subjected to over-voltage
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|