- Item part number: FUB1954SSD
- ASIN: B0753DYCP3
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 23 August 2017
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#11,709 in Garden & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Garden & Outdoors)
- #192 in Fruit Seeds
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 95.00 Delivery charge
Futaba Rare Red Dwarf Banana Seeds - 100 Pcs
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Germination time: 15-20 Days
- For germination temperature: 10-25 Celsius.
- Pack of 100 Seeds
- Follow the instructions illustrated in the image for selecting healthy seeds
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Germination time: 15-20 Days For germination temperature: 10-25 Celsius. Planting instructions: Anyone who wants to grow a garden or just grow plants in pots should learn how to plant seeds using a seed tray. It does not require much money or time in order to plant seeds. You do not even need a green thumb in order to prepare seedlings and be able to transfer them to your pots or your garden. Our following little guide will show you how to plant seeds using a basic seed tray. Materials Required The materials required to plant seeds are: soil seeds seed tray water You can buy the basic tray minus any frills to get things started. In fact, any flat plain seed tray will work just fine. The only thing you need is to know how to plant the seeds correctly.