- Item model number: FUB268JSS
- ASIN: B017WRAP1W
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 12 November 2015
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
Futaba Japanese Sakura Bonsai Suitable Plant Seeds - 10 Pcs
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Store Seeds In A Cool And Dry Place Until You Are Ready For Them
- Prepare The Following Materials Before You Proceed 1.A Container That Can Hold Hot Water And All Of Your Seeds 2.Your Seeds 3.Warm Or Hot (Not Boiling) Water
- 3.Place The Collected Seeds In Your Container And Pour The Hot Water Over Them. At This Stage, It Doesn'T Matter Whether They Sink Or Float. Wait 24 To 48 Hours And Dispose Of Any Floating Seeds As They Are Empty And Useless. You May Replace The Water After 24 Hours With More Warm Or Hot Water And Wait Another Day If Desired
- 4.Sow Your Seeds Inside Or Out By Digging A Little Hole Half An Inch Deep And Covering Them With A Quarter Inch Of Soil.
| This product is Not Returnable. It may be exchanged by seller in case of factory damage on a case to case basis.|
Cancellation for Live Plants items is allowed before the shipment is dispatched. You can request cancellation through Your Orders page or by contacting Amazon customer service within that time. If a product is received in a damaged or defective condition, you need to contact the seller/Amazon customer service within 1 days of delivery. The Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee is available to you.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
1. Do not plant the seeds or seedlings under extremely temperature. Temperature below 15 degree Celcius or above 30 degree Celcius normally guarantee a poor result. 2. Stratification is not necessary if the seeds are very fresh (e.g. just harvested in season). Germination rate decreases longer the seeds is stored. Thus, if you are unsure how long your seeds has been stored, treatment of stratification is highly recommended. Steps for Stratification: 1. Rinse the Sakura (Cherry Blossom) seeds gently in a sieve. 2. Use a gardening gloves and soak the Sakura (Cherry Blossom) seeds into the 10% hydrogen peroxide solution for about 10 minutes.* This step is optional but it helps prevent possible molding drastically. 3. Pick up the seeds with a pair of tweezers and put them into a moist kitchen paper, then put them into a zip loc bag. Finish by labeling them and then refrigerate them. (Do not put into a freezer. Let them stay in the lower part of a refrigerator - the part where you usually store vegetables or fruit will be fine.) 4. Sprouting should start in 2-8 weeks, depending on the variety. Some variety takes up to months to start germination. Check for germination once a week and if necessary ,moisturize the kitchen paper to maintain humidity.