- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Furminator 104012 Dog Rake
Our Price: To see product details, add this item to your cart. You can always remove it later.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Size: One Size Fits All
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Furminator dog rake features fur flex head making it easier to use on body contours. Rounded pins rotate 360 degrees to remove tangles and mats with minimal tugging and skin irritation. Intended for us.
From the manufacturer
The FURminator(R) line of trusted, high-quality grooming combs provide a gentle, effective solution for the grooming process. Combing a pet's coat extracts any debris left over from brushing and removes small surface mats and tangles with minimal tugging, keeping fur clean and healthy.
FURminator(R) Dog Rake
A well groomed pet is a happy, healthy pet.
With the FURminator(R) line of professional quality grooming tools, you can achieve professional results in your own home. As industry innovators and experts on pet hair, FURminator(R) understands the entire shedding cycle and the role that hair care and hygiene play in helping to reduce shedding and make you and your pet happy. For that reason, FURminator(R) developed a high-performance line of hair-care, nail, hygiene, and waterless products.
- FURflex head making it easier to use on body contours
- Rounded pins rotate 360 degrees to remove tangles and mats with minimal tugging and skin irritation
- Intended for use on pets with long coats.
- Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand
Instructions for Use
1. Before using a FURminator(R) Professional Grooming Tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
2. Use gentle strokes across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth. Start from the head and work your way back, using extra care near the pet’s stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Focus on removing tangles or mats, but avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead use short, gentle strokes along your pet’s coat. If you notice any redness or irritation, discontinue use.
3. This Rake can be used before bathing to help remove mats and tangles. Always try to remove all mats and tangles before bathing. If the mats are too large for you to comfortably remove, you may need to visit a professional groomer.
4. Regular use will help remove loose hair, prevent mats and stimulate the health of the skin. Use the FURminator(R) Rake once a week for a few minutes each session to remove excess hair and debris and help keep your pet looking his best.
|FURminator(R) deShedding Tools||FURminator(R) Vacuum Accessory||FURminator(R) Comfort Pro Electric Clipper||FURminator(R) Slicker Brush|
|Reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90%||Adds vacuum power to your deShedding tools||Non-slip, heavy-duty, rubber grip provides comfort and maximum control||Removes surface mats and detangles|
|Reaches deep beneath your dog's topcoat to reach the undercoat||Includes two attachments to fit all vacuum brands||Powerful enough for grooming thicker coats & gentle enough for fine to medium coats||Finishes coats creating a natural shine|
|Loved by pet professionals||Features two removable heads to adjust your tool size||Ultra-low vibration and quiet sound||Ergonomic handle is secure and comfortable in your hand|
|FURminator(R) deShedding Ultra Premium Shampoo||FURminator(R) deShedding Ultra Premium Conditioner||FURminator(R) deShedding Waterless Spray||FURminator(R) Shed Control Dog Cloths|
|Promotes healthy skin and coat||Contains no parabens or chemical dyes||Helps reduce loose hair from shedding||Collects and helps reduce loose hair from surface coat shedding|
|Reduces loose hair from shedding||Reduces loose hair from shedding||Promotes healthy skin and coat||Designed for multiple use|
|For topical use on pets over 6 weeks old||For topical use on pets over 6 weeks old||Use weekly as part of your regular deShedding regiment||Clean a dog's coat around sensitive and hard to reach areas where a comb may not reach|
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The best part is that my dog actually loves getting brushed by it! While he's never disliked being brushed, he usually only tolerates it for a couple minutes before giving me the "Let me go" look. With the rake, he sits still patiently and even leans into it. I believe it feels to him like he's getting a good scratching.
On the other hand, my grouchy old obsese cat hates it. But she hates most things. Yet, it works amazing on her as well, especially in the areas on her coat that tends to mat up.
The rake came with a black cap to place over the bristles when not in use. I like it as it protects it and keeps it clean for storage.
Wanted to like this and I have to admit that it works great, in fact better than any other comb that I use on my Golden, but then the wheels came off. Well actually it was the handle. Wish I had read the reviews because it sounds like this is not an uncommon occurrence. When using this with long coat doges, and let's be honest, that's what this comb is intended for, you have to pull pretty hard. After a few minutes of getting a lot of hair removed I suddenly felt the handle slipping. When I looked down at it, there was a 1/2" gap between the black rubber handle cover and the body of the comb. I'm going to try gluing the handle on but not sure what adhesive will stick to the plastic. Maybe the mfr can tell me... Hah!
I now have a Newfoundland. She loves bing groomed, and I have been on a learning curve regarding grooming for a Newfie. They have very heavy coats, and there is a thick undercoat. When I saw how well a rake worked on her at the groomer she goes to in the winter, I wanted one. I chose the Furminator. This was available at a great price. It does do a great job at pulling out the undercoat. I love it for that! But, it is no match for her coat. The rubber handle pulls down and makes it hard to manage a comb through.
The company very kindly sent me a replacement for the rake I purchased. Same issue. I have to assume that my girl just has too heavy a coat, and I may have to find a more heavy duty rake. Time will tell.