Funskool Scotland Yard
|Price:||440.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||59.00 (12%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- A breathtaking game of dodging, racing, cornering and chasing
- One of the players takes on the role of Mr X
- Job is to move from point to point around the map of London taking taxis, buses or subways
- Set includes a playing board, log book, playing pieces, cards and travel tickets
- Great family game
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The mysterious Mister X is on the move and it's up to London's top detectives to stop him. Scotland Yard has all the ingredients of an enjoyable, lighthearted game of cat and mouse. Cops and robbers must negotiate their way around Central London, trading their allocations of bus, underground and taxi tickets for passage around a game board with 199 locations. One contestant takes on the role of Mister X and attempts to outwit his wouldbe captors; lying low under London Bridge, running riot in Regent's Park or bowling bravely through Buckingham Palace. The remaining participants, a minimum of two detectives, must rely on all their supersleuth skills to catch their man. For the most part Mister X travels around in secret but he is obliged to "emerge" briefly at specified intervals in the game to reveal his whereabouts. This provokes a frantic pursuit as the detectives follow various clues that may or may not lead to the fugitive's new location. The hideandseek nature of the game makes for fine family entertainment although younger players may find such tactical searching requires a little too much patience. Ultimately there's much fun to be had in the role of the elusive Mister X and wannabe detectives will relish the prospect of collaring the bad guy. Product Features: ? Scotland Yard needs a team of daredevil detectives, who can race through the streets of London and capture Mr. X, a fugitive. ? An involving game of dodging, racing, cornering and chasing.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Image drawings of urban landscape (like buildings) on the board could be better.
3. 24 hole cover should not be black in colour.
4. The lower box was dented. See the 2 photos I have uploaded. I am referring to product box not the carton. Outer carton wasn't provided. So the box might have got pressed while in transport. Since carton wasn't provided they should have used bubble wrap or air packets or done more careful shipment handling. Maybe it came dented from the makers. Although everything inside the box was alright.
5. The purple color of royal detective bureau token does not match with pawn decal's purple color.
6. Similarly the blue color of the royal detective bureau token does not match with the blue color of pawn decal.
7. The font size of stop numbers on the board should be bigger.
8. The content list in the instruction booklet does not mention the 24 hole black cover.
9. The content list in the instruction booklet also does not show instruction booklet as one of the contents.
10. The content list in the instruction booklet mentions 1 logbook and pad. But I only got a pad of white pages. I did not get a logbook.
11. The contents printed on lower left corner of the bottom of the box does not mention 2 items : instruction booklet and 24 hole black cover.
12. The 24 hole cover should have a feature to hold - the ticket on it and the paper below it - in place. The tickets slide on slight movement and the location of the criminal player gets accidentally revealed. This spoils the game. Cover should be able to hold the tickets firmly on their respective holes.
13. An instruction on Page 3 of booklet is not clearly mentioned. Typographical error perhaps. (1) The open bracket just before the word "punch". (2) Full stop after the word "each". View these 2 errors in the photo I have uploaded.
14. All tickets are white on one side. This is a major inconvenience. It should have been colored on both sides.
Conclusion. I would have given 5 stars 1. If not for the above shortcomings 2. If the product was environment friendly 3. If the additional required features I mentioned above were there. So I reward three stars to the game = very good.