- Paperback: 465 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall India Learning Private Limited; 3 edition (2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8120338197
- ISBN-13: 978-8120338197
- Product Dimensions: 19.2 x 2.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,35,044 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #360 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Computer Science > Software Design & Engineering
- #383 in Books > Computing, Internet & Digital Media > Programming & Software Development > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- #6018 in Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Higher Education Textbooks > Engineering
Fundamentals of Software Engineering Paperback – Illustrated, 2009
|Paperback, Illustrated, 2009||
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
RAJIB MALL, PhD, is Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. He has vast practical experience in developing industry-oriented software products. Having an academic experience of a decade and half in IIT Kharagpur, Professor Mall has guided several doctoral dissertations and published over a hundred research articles.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.