- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; First edition (18 July 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 933258737X
- ISBN-13: 978-9332587373
- Product Dimensions: 27 x 20.3 x 2 cm
- Customer Reviews: 123 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#24,250 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #81 in Marketing (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 90.00 Delivery charge
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing by Pearson (Old Edition) Paperback – 18 July 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
About the Author
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Mr. Bhatia: Thank you for simplifying this and in addition, for your extended support. I truly wish you success and look forward to more of your publications.
That something I realized was a structured way to understand how various digital marketing elements are strung together. Most of the courses start abruptly from email marketing and move on to teaching Adwords following by introduction to Social platforms, without even providing a base to why we execute digital marketing and how to think through each of these channels through a campaign lens.
Fundamentals of Digital Marketing is a comprehensive textbook which takes learners through a well structured ASCOR Digital Marketing Framework and takes us through five key stages that form the basis of all digital marketing efforts:
1) Assessment - Discusses how to execute Digital Environment Analysis to develop marketing approaches
2) Strategy- Showcases Integration of Digital Marketing Roadmap in-line with traditional objectives
3) Communications/Channels- Provides a roadmap for Digital media, communications and channel planning
4) Operations- Explains how to execute Campaign Planning, Deployment and Monitoring
5) Refinement- Provides an Integrated Digital Analytics Framework to assess RoI for digital marketing efforts and investments
(P.S: Have also shared the model which I Downloaded for free at www.fodm.in)
It is only once I understood each of these five stages and their cadence, I was able to relate how all different streams help marketers cohesively target customers across digital platforms. Would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to leave behind the clutter and start learning the ropes from grounds up! Let this book be the starting point of your digital journey.
The first chapter of this book is pretty much everything you need to know about DM. Great!
Then it contains some excellent marketing strategies that you need to know & one great thing is that each chapter starts with a real-life case study of big companies like Facebook, Twitter etc.
Apart from this, I found some topics which are very much related to Business Development, which may be useful to people from commerce background I didn't like those that much but I gave it a read to get a vague idea, which I'll also recommend you to do so.
This book gives you exactly what you're searching for, I'm sure you can level up your skill & understanding by reading this book.
Kudos to the author for writing this book. By the way, I bought this book only after reading about the author first. He's an expert in this field.
I am highly recommending this book to anyone who wants to know more about Digital Marketing.
The author has done a good job of connecting to readers with in-depth frameworks and terminologies and has done his best in introducing basic concepts of the subject from scratch in as lucid a manner as possible. I would really recommend this book to anyone who wants to learn core concepts which drive digital marketing today.
Making a simple topic confusing..
Language is pathetic, sentence formation is so bad. Could have been written more clearly with easy language.
Multiple errors on the reference diagrams/tables.
Loooooong sentences really makes it a confusing read.
Try to keep it clear and crisp so we can grasp the contents easily.
I read the book for first time hurryingly half way through and got lost.
Upon reading the book again for second time reading it slowly chapter a day helped me to understand the book.
I have now got the interest to read books on marketing.
its a good buy who has the patience to study loads of material to study, i am not saying its bad, actually its good but lot of study material and one does not have time to study a lot.
average rating from me.
Top international reviews
It explains the fundamentals of the digital marketing in a very simple and informative way.
This book helps learn and cater to the ever changing consumer in this age in time.
The techniques and tools presented by the author is a mix of search marketing, social media and digital advertising techniques. Key terminologies are explained well.
This book is not only for the students, but also for the entrepreneurs and the business owners who would like to understand the fundamentals and concept of digital marketing to be able to apply it to their day to day business. I recommend this book to all who are interested in learning more about the digital maketing and its applications to bring a difference in any business they are in