- HDFC: 10% instant discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 3,000 with HDFC Credit/Debit cards and EMIs Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on HDFC credit cards on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI to pay. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get up to ₹2000 cashback across Swiggy, BookMyShow, Goibibo & Netmeds. Shop on Amazon for ₹300 or more during the sale (20th - 23rd Jan'19) & pay through any prepaid payment method | Cashback offers will be sent by email/SMS after successful payment Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Fundamentals of Gcp and Clinical Research Paperback – Import, 15 Aug 2013
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sanjay Gupta is a well known clinical research expert having more than 15 years of extensive clinical research experience. He has personally conducted and supervised over 100 clinical trials (Global registration trials, Exploratory Phase-II trials, Phase-I trials, Investigators initiated trials etc.) across a wide range of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Endocrinology, Psychiatry, Critical Care, Infectious Diseases, Andrology, Ophthalmology etc. He has authored 9 books and his books "All You Need to Know about Clinical Research" and "The Big Book of Clinical Research" have been widely acclaimed by key stakeholders. He has presented his research work in various International Journals and Conferences including American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), Seminars in Oncology, British Journal of Cancer (BJC), Gastric and Breast Cancer (GBC) and British Journal of Radiology (BJR). He is the founder member of Society for the Promotion of Ethical Clinical Trials (SPECT), Network Coordinator for a cancer research network set-up by University of Oxford, London (INDOX Network) and Advisory Board Member for International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Nanotechnology. He has been instrumental in taking various clinical research training initiatives by virtue of developing specialized training programs.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product